Miami, Florida/ Phone: 646-***-****
email@example.com, linkedin.com/in/aleksandra-baryshnikova EDUCATION
Florida International University, Miami, FL Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management Bachelor of Science Degree in Hospitality Management May 2022 GPA 4.0
Honors college/ Dean’s List (Fall 2019-Spring 2021) EXPERIENCE
South Beach Wine and Food Festival, Miami, FL February 2019 & February 2020 Logistic Lead.
• Collaborated with volunteers, sponsors, and Festival Directors for a successful event.
• Welcomed and provided information and directions to over 60000 guests in a friendly and professional manner.
• Developed strong communication skills within the group of colleagues and increased team building morale.
• Managed warehouses and distribution centers for efficiency in both operation and capacity. Beauty salon, “Albi Lazer, Saint-Petersburg, Russia May 2019-August 2019 Front Desk Agent.
• Greeted and provided information to over 100 guests per day.
• Handled phone calls and guest inquiries, solving any problems that occurred.
• Assisted with appointment scheduling ensuring proper timing for each service for client and stylist. FIU, Global First Year, Miami, FL August 2019
Global Orientation Leader.
(First year program for international students.)
• Met over 100 international students at the airport and guided them to their respective destinations.
• Collaborated with a team of 20 individuals to ensure the safety of all attendees.
• Created safe and friendly environment for the incoming students to ensure proper transition in a new environment.
• Languages- Russian, Spanish.
• Software Skills- Microsoft Office, Social Media, Photoshop. ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
• Customer Service: Creating Customer Value, Issuing authority LinkedIn. January 2021
• Leading and Working in Teams, Issuing authority LinkedIn. January 2021
• Learning Excel 2019, Issuing authority LinkedIn. January 2021
• Certifications: Managing and Analyzing Data in Excel (Office 365/Excel 2019) January 2021