CVS Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Technician
- Further developed communication and problem-solving skills through consulting and resolving insurance and medicine issues with patients, other pharmacies and insurance companies.
- Ensured satisfaction of patients at POS terminal through genuine customer service.
- Attentively and accurately typed in, counted and filled prescriptions. Round One Entertainment, Inc.: Amusement Associate 2017-2019
-Ensured customers comprehension on navigating Round 1 Amusement Department and directed them to other departments when needed.
- Accurately Identified and diagnosed machine to either fix errors or communicate and report major issues to mechanics’ department.
- Ensured the success of the Amusement Department by making timely rounds throughout shift to monitor tidiness, gaming errors, and customer satisfaction. Bridge Academy: Summer School Counselor
- Strengthened leadership and communications skills by running a classroom. Daily tasks included planning and executing lesson plans for 2nd and 3rd grade students.
-Ensured safety of every student through monitoring behavior and dissolving conflicts.
Graystone Society: Collections Management
- Analyzed and documented collections (artifacts) donated to museum.
- Transcribed historic videos for the museum’s documentation. SKILLS
Franklin and Marshall College
Expected Graduation Date: May 15, 2021
Bachelor of Arts
Major: BOS (Business, Organization, Society)
TCHS: Brandywine Campus
Certificate in Graphic Design
Coatesville Area High School