MOHAMMED ARIF H
Tamil Nadu, India
I have a zeal to work in an industry where I can learn and develop my technical skills and grow with the organisation and expertise in my career.
Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore
M.Tech Nanotechnology GPA : 8.20 August 2019-May 2021 Anna University, Sriram Engineering College Chennai B.Tech Chemical Engineering CGPA : 7.64 June 2015-May 2019 Internship/Project
Capacitive Touch Sensor May 2020 – May 2021
Master Thesis project
1. Design and Development of material extrusion based printed flexible capacitive touch sensors Waste-Water Treatment Nov 2019 – Feb 2020
1. Synthesis and Characterisation of Iron-oxide Nanoparticles for adsorption of heavy metal in effluent waste treatment of Leather industry.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Feb 2019
Manali, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1. Co-Processing of High-Speed Diesel with Jotropha to improve Quality of fuel as well as Eco-friendly 2. Sulphur, Amine, LPG recovery from off-gasses.
Ceetex Petrochemical Ltd Dec 2017
Manli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1. Process Optimization of Secondary Butyl Alcohol & Methyl Ethyl Amine and various other by- products from 1,2 Butene. Inplant training (Process, Instrumentation, Safety and control system) Central Leather Research Institute May 2017 – June 2017 Intern
Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1. Treatment of Waste solids By Adsorption Process in a packed column Using Activated Carbon. 2. Treatment of ONGC Effluent by coagulation with Azolla filiculoides and Sedimentation of residue. INSTRUMENTAL KNOWLEDGE IT Skills
1. Atomic Force Microscopy 1. Microsoft Office
2. UV-Vis Spectroscopy 2. Basics of R [For statistics] 3. Electrochemical Workstation 3. Basics of C & C++ 4. Raman Spectroscopy 4. Google office suite.
5. Scanning Electron Microscopy
6. CVD/PVD [Vapour Deposition]
7. Process Control Devices.
8. Process, Instrumentation, Safety and control system Achievements
Cambridge Assessment English Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International
(Business Preliminary) – Council of Europe [Level B1] REFERENCE
Dr. Krishnamoorthi C
Centre for Nanotechnology Research
Vellore Institute of Technology