Aakash Ashok Mobile: +1-385-***-****
****W Willamette Way, South Jordan, UT-84009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/aakash-ashok
Master of Science in Information Systems Dec 2017
University of Utah – David Eccles School of Business Salt Lake City, Utah CGPA - 4
Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering May 2013 Anna University, India Chennai, India
CGPA - 3.8
• Analytics/BI Tools: IBM SPSS Modeler, SAS, Tableau, R, Minitab, COGNOS, Business Objects
• Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle11g
• Languages/Utilities: PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripts, HTML, JAVA
• Microsoft Products and Others: MS Office, Selenium, QC, QTP, Jira, Spira, MTM, MS Visio, Codecept, Appium, Detox, Zephyr, Jenkins
• IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio Code, PyCharm, IntelliJ Certifications: Cognizant certified professional-General Insurance (INS21); Software Testing; Agile Practitioner; ISTQB; Test planning and Test strategizing; QA Methodologies and concepts; Fundamentals of Manufacturing PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Engineer II - Software Test, Dish Networks-Sling TV, American Fork, USA Oct 2017-Present
• Develop automation scripts for Roku device using breeze framework and maven project (Very similar to selenium framework) which carries out testing by locating elements using a driver.
• Create automation scripts for Browser, IOS and Android using the Codecept framework
• Set up a CICD pipeline using Jenkins which will run all the regression automation test scripts to determine the reliability of the build before pushing the build to production.
• Work with task and defect management tool (Jira) and test management tool (Zephyr)
• Develop test framework using TestNG and Selenium Webdriver for the Sling TV browser team.
• Lead cross functional group activities in the development of test requirements, test cases, test methods and provide support to testing resources.
• API testing using Postman
• Develop automation scripts for end to end test scenarios Xbox, TVOS and Air TV using STA(an automation framework which use image analysis to carry out testing) Quality Engineer Intern, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, USA May 2017-August2017
• Tested work stream related clinical workflows and functionality using iCentra applications and process
• Automated functional and regression test suites by developing test cases and test suits using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
• Prepared Test Reports and submitted the bug findings to the Jira defect tracking system. Quality Assurance Engineer, Cognizant Technology Solutions, India Sep. 2013 – June 2016
• Clients: The Hartford Insurance Group; AIG Insurance; RLG Insurance; AEGON Insurance.
• Worked on Automating Web Application Testing, Data driven testing, Cross browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium Webdriver
• 3 years of industry experience in Software and automation testing involving Test planning, Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Reporting and Defect Tracking.