MOB : 999*******
E-MAIL : email@example.com
To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my technical skills, experience and willingness to learn in making an organization successful. EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:
Degree Board/University Percentage/CGPA Passing year MCA MDU, Sec-14 Girls College Gurugram 70% 2018
BCA MDU, Sec-14 Girls College Gurugram 66% 2015
10+2 H.B.S.E. 66.33% 2011
H.B.S.E. 70% 2009
2019-03 – 2021-03 (K.R. Mangalam University)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
• Support the students throughout the admission process by answering to their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
• Review the student applications for the eligibility and academic qualification.
• Update the data on CRM on daily basis. Also prepare reports from data available on CRM whenever required.
• Prepares and present applicant reports to the University management.
• Participate in educational events, University fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities as a representative of the University.
• Maintain regular communication with students, parents and colleagues for coordinating
• Coordinate with other high schools for admission activities including student registration, testing and recruitment.
• Perform University administrative activities when needed.
• Students File Management
• For some time having hr Dept experience like faculty file handling, Interview schedule and attendance maintain.
2018-06 – 2018-12 (Axis Security Ltd.)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Increase credit card customers
• Engage and educate customers on product usage
• Convey brand information to customers and respond to questions/inquiries that arise
• Responsible for daily/monthly sales targets
• Prioritize and schedule proactive calls to organization’s accounts
• Undertake training on the firm’s markets and products, and improve on selling skills
• Resolve the all queries of customer related credit card. 6 Month Experience as Desktop Support Engineer at KVCH. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Troubleshooting hardware problem and replacing the part of PC/Laptop.
• Troubleshooting OS related problems like corrupted OS, slow process, Internet problems etc.
• Troubleshooting installing and configuring MS OUTLOOK.
• Providing remote support through VNC and Any Desk.
• Installation, configuring and troubleshooting of custom application software of company.
• Generating ticket if on the spot part or service is not available.
• Configuring managing monitoring and troubleshooting of computer Desktop, Laptops.
• Installation and configuring of antivirus.
• Knowledge in Software and Hardware installation and troubleshooting.
• Configuring and troubleshooting of Printers.
• Good understanding of Routing and Switching.
• Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting of Printers.
• Solve internet related problems.
• Good understanding of IP configuration.
• Understanding of Windows.
• Good understanding of Subnetting & VLSM.
• Good understanding of OSI TCP model.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Knowledge of Static and Dynamic routing
Travelling, Cooking, Listening Music
• Quick Learner
• Learner with an attitude to make a good career.
D/O : Mr. Baij Nath
Date of Birth : 02/01/1994
Address : Shiv Colony near Lifecare Hospital, Ward. No-5 Sohna Distt. : Gurugram
State : Haryana
Pin : 122103
I hereby declare that the information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge.