NAME : NAGESH BHIMA TARI
PRESENT ADDRESS : Jleeb Al Shuyoukh – Kuwait.
Near Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan School,
Permanent Address : St.Esteva, Juve Tonca – Goa INDIA EDUCATION QUALIFICATION : M.COM. (Master of Commerce) Goa University – 1993
Present studies : MBA (ICFAI University)
Experience Status at a Glance
Company Position Location Service
Industries No of
Kuwait Nov 2008
& Super Market
Mix & Electro Mech.
India July 1995
Constructions & Real
Present Working Company
Company : Trade Links Group of companies
(ISO 9002 Certified Company
having diversified business activities in
Construction, Telecommunications, Logistics &
Designation : Chief Accountant.
Working since : November 2008 till date
1) Prepare monthly financial reports including P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow statements, present the Company performance to the management and suggests any remedial measures to improve the performance. 2) Analyze the financial details of past, present and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
3) Review monthly reconciliations of all the general ledger accounts, including bank and cash balances, receivables and payables balances. 4) Develop internal control policies, guidelines and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management and accounting. 5) Analyze and advise on Business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and Future revenue.
6) Monitors the funding and utilization of resources, manages and processes disbursement of funds, review and approve invoices, purchase orders and requisitions.
7) Responsible for the organizations budget, Finance and operations related activities from assisting in developing a strategy to creating projections and reports plus effective cash / funds managements.
8) Verify and validate accounting documents such as Journal Vouchers, cost sheets, Aging reports, accounts receivable, accounts payables etc.prepared by accountant to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and make or direct correcting entries.
9) Ensure that provisions, accruals, prepayments and other entries for periodic and annual closing of financial accounts for the company are complete, accurate and adequately supported.
10) Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compare to the business plans.
11) Administer and process monthly staff salary in the system for approximately 1500 employees via bank transfer and cheque, process staff leave salary, end of service benefits payment.(Indemnity calculation) 12) Coordinate with internal and external auditors, to resolve audit queries and manage the audit processes in conjunction with group finance Manager. Prepare necessary financial and accounting schedules and analysis as required by Management.
13) Well proficient with computerized accounting software. Responsible for developing and maintaining an appropriate computerized accounting and financial management system.
14) Responsible for the preparation of inter- company reconciliation and the resolution of outstanding issues.
15) Monitor and analyze accounting data, support business with suggestions for improving financial performance. Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement. 16) Review actual performance against budget with department heads and, identifies the area of concern.
17) Prepare and submit information to statutory authorities as & when required. 18) Assist in preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements and ensure timely completion. Review financial consolidations and ensure appropriateness of reported numbers.
19) Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial reports. Provides regular reporting and feedback on execution compliance. 20) Responsible for providing necessary data to financial controller to meet execution of financial reports.
21) Monitoring customer accounts details for Nonpayment, delayed payment and other irregularities.
22) Prepares and maintence chart of accounts. Ensure all records are maintained and readily accessible cost center wise.
23) Implement and monitors internal controls, Follow-up and coordinate with all the concern staff related to my jobs for the easy flow of daily activities. Last Working Company
Company : Al Hasawi Group of Companies.
Al Rai – Kuwait.
(ISO 9002 Certified, Manufacturing Company,
having diversified business activities in seasonal product such as Refrigeration, water heater,
Water cooler, Cold store, Air Conditioner &
Super Market s like Sears & Ace Hardware)
Designation : Senior Accountant
Worked period : Dec 2005 to Nov 2008.
1) Preparation of management information reports consist of Profit and loss Accounts, Income statement, Balance sheet, cash flow. 2) Updating & analyzing of local cash purchase, Local credit purchase, Import credit purchase, Account payable & Accounts receivable & other various expenses.
3) Responsible for the Reconciliation of inter companies accounts, Bank reconciliation, cash & credit sales reconciliation and general ledger reconciliation.
4) Checking / processing of purchase invoice and creditors payments, Bank payments, staff payment and other statutory payments. 5) Responsible for ensuring that all payments processed are supported by proper documents as per the policies before presenting to the authorized signatures. 6) Reviewing the accounting entry of all prepayment expenses, recording and verification of fixed Assets.
7) Monitoring daily petty cash expense, Local cash purchase and other consumable expense.
8) Familiar with job pertaining LC, Bank Guarantee and Telex Transfer etc. 9) Consolidate and review all management accounting results, including the analysis of monthly actual forecast and budget results. 10) Coordinating internal and annual audit including stock taking of Inventories. 11) Ensuring books of accounts are maintained and closed in a timely manner on a monthly, quarterly basis.
12) Maintaining quarterly budget for cash purchase, credit purchase, import purchase as per project and division wise.
13) Monitor and review accounting and related system report for accuracy and completeness.
14) Reviewing the purchase order, payment Vouchers, cheques, accounts payable reconciliation summary.
15) Reviewing the GL reconciliations, accruals and provision calculations. 16) Preparation Monthly vehicle & fuel expense statement as per vehicle number and division wise.
17) Follow-up and coordinate with all the concern staff related to my jobs for the easy flow of daily activities.
18) Analyzes the usage of existing Oracle modules or other financial software and recommending and modification when necessary.
Company : AL FARA’A GROUP (United Arab Emirates)
(ISO 9002 Certified Construction Company
having diversified business activities in
Construction, Aluminium, Ready-mix,
Precast, steel structure, Modern irrigation &
Designation : Senior Accountant
Worked period : Aug 2000 to Feb 2005
1) Preparation of monthly profit and loss account for subsidiary company and project wise.
2) Preparation of Trial balance and MIS report s pertaining to Profit and loss accounts.
3) Responsible for the reconciliation of intercompany accounts, Bank reconciliation and General ledger reconciliation.
4) Checking processing of purchase invoice and creditors payment. 5) Verifies all request for payments for purchase order as per company credit facility and company policy and procedures relating to payments. 6) Monitoring daily cash petty cash expense and maintaining book pertaining to petty cash transaction.
7) Preparation of Monthly cash flow and cash budgets. 8) Familiar with details procedure of site accounting and follow-up for the site material requirements.
9) Preparation of monthly project bills for the consultant approval and other correspondence required by the consultant.
10) Preparation of MIS Reporting to projects progress. 11) Processing of sub contractors bills, according to the works completion certificate. 12) Assist in compiling analytical and project performance reports ongoing project management.
13) Maintaining monthly site stock reports including scaffolding materials and annual stock taking audit.
14) Familiar with payroll administration preparation of salary and wages including hired labour wages. etc.
15) Preparation of final settlement for staff and laborers. 16) Updating personnel information of employees and follow-up with PRO for various other information like renewal of Visa Tamim, cancellation, Medicals, Absconding etc.etc.
17) Preparation of MIS report pertaining to Payroll management. 18) Familiar with job pertaining to central store (civil,Electrical,A/C,Plumbing & other hardware items)
19) Familiar with job pertaining LC, Bank Guarantee & Telex Transfer etc. Company : Phil Corporation Limited, Tivim Industrial Area – GOA
(ISO 9002 Certified company having diversified business In Photography, Contract Manufacturing special product Retail photo labs, photo frames, Electronics imaging & Software development)
Designation : Officer Accounts
Worked period : July 1995 to July 2000
Nature of worked Handled:
1) Preparation of monthly profit and loss account for subsidiary company. 2) Preparation of Trial balance –Division and subsidiary company. 3) Monthly MIS Reports related to profit and loss accounts. 4) Control accounts divisional and subsidiary company. 5) Preparation of monthly cash flow and cash budget. 6) Responsible for creditors’ payments and other statutory payments including custom and Excise duty.
7) Responsible for Bank reconciliation and other bank transaction. 8) Responsible for daily petty cash expenses and maintaining books of accounts pertaining to petty cash transaction.
9) Maintaining and monitoring cost center wise expense. 10) Responsible for Annual audit, stock taking and expense schedule details for yearly audit.
11) Maintaining travel expense inland and foreign accounts. 12) Familiar with job pertaining to import, export, excise and sales tax etc. Company : Sunivas Builders & Real Est. Developer, Panjim Goa Designation : Accounts & Administrative Asst.
Worked period : June 1993 to May 1995
Nature of Work Handled
1) Maintaining computer accounting up to Finalization. 2) Monthly MIS Reports related to profit & loss accounts. 3) Responsible for the journal / Ledger maintenance, Bank reconciliation, account receivable, account payable monitoring.
4) Preparation of Trial balance, cash flow and cash budget. 5) Responsible for Handling of petty cash transactions and books of accounts pertaining to petty cash transaction.
6) Ensure timely, complete and accurate recording of data in the accounting systems, supported by adequate documentation.
7) Cash & fund management, exposure to banking and treasury functions. 8) Recommend, maintain and update financial data bases, computer soft ware systems and manual filing.
9) Participate in the quarterly and year end Audits. Extra Curricular Activities:
a) Reading & keeping my knowledge up to date.
b) Playing indoors and out door games.
c) Playing musical instruments PAKHAVAZ
d) Doing Yoga & favorite martial art exercise.
Participation & awards:
a) Secured several prizes mostly in Athletics at school, College & state level. b) Selected for Goan OKINAWA Martial Art Team for All India OKINAWA martial art tournament at Mysore -1991
c) Award for successfully editing SAMVIND Times for the year 1991 GVM College of commerce and Economics,Ponda GOA
d) Participating in Youvavani Program on All India radio Panaji Goa. Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi, and Konkani & Arabic
Driving License : Valid Kuwaiti driving License
Visa Status : 18 Number Transferable
Passport Details : Pass port No: M8390217
: Date of Issue: 01.09.2015
: Date of Expiry: 31.08.2025
: Place of issue: Kuwait