Betina Maria C. Dee
**** ******** **. ******** ******** Lupa, Valenzuela City
Cell No: 093*-***-****
To utilize my knowledge and skills acquired through a bachelor's degree in Political Science and further enhance them to contribute to my development; and be a part of the team where I can learn more, in preparation for my future career. II. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Far Eastern University
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (2015-2019)
Secondary School: Philippine Institute of Quezon City (2011-2015) Primary School: Philippine Institute Of Quezon City (2004-2011) III. SKILLS
Fluent in English, Filipino.
Can Speak and Write Chinese
Proficient in MS Office programs
Organized and can handle different tasks efficiently
Have experience leading groups of students
Team player and can work under pressure
Best In Thesis
Date: May 10 2019
Titled” A Case Study on the E-court System In Regional Trail Court Branch 89 in Quezon City Towards Efficient Justice Delivery” V. WORKING EXPERIENCE
HR Sourcing Specialist Trainee
Dempsey Resource Management Inc.
(Nov 5 2019 – Jan 5 2020)
- Assisting its Clients in sourcing and finding suitable candidates to fill up their current personnel requirements
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
Sales & Marketing
GTU Development Corp.
(January 6 2021 – Present )
- Greet customers and inquire about their needs.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Check for stock at other branches or order requested stock for customers.
- Provide customers with information about items.
VI. Character reference
- Will be given if needed