JULY 2017 - DECEMBER 2020
ENTERTAINMENT CONSULTANT, PRIME COMMUNICATIONS
● Satisfactory customer service
● Match or exceed sales quota set by store manager and upper leadership.
● Assist store manager in maintaining sells goals with sales team
● Match or exceed minimum YOY sales growth of at least 30%
● Maintain store operations
● Gather sales leads for personal and business account acquisition
● Evaluate personal performance and follow-up with leadership
● Support, train new and existing associates
● Monitor operating costs, budgets, and resources
● Adjust product positioning and marketing
● Handle customer complaints
● Promotions and product research
● Conduct regular store inventory and audits
● Make sure team adheres to company guidelines and policies
● Represent store and company directly and professionally September 2016 – June 2017
CASH SALES ATTENDANCE MONITOR, FAHID LLC
● Prepaid daily bank deposits
● Process daily business
● Compile daily bank deposits and maintain bookkeeping
● Monitor daily credit card activity
● Process payments including, cash, checks, credit/debit cards
● File audit alerts
● Check daily data entry logs
JANUARY 2014- AUGUST 2016
CASHIER (JANUARY 2014- MARCH 2014)
● Greeting customers, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
● Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
● Cash Management
● Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer.
● Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
● Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
● Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
● Maintaining a clean workspace.
OFFICE CLERK (March 2014- August 2016) promoted
● Answer phones and greet customers and business vendors.
● Assist in filing duties.
● Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
● Compile financial records.
● Perform stenography and dictation.
● Reroute calls to appropriate people.
● Answer company inquiries.
● Help organize office activities
● Insert bills in envelopes and mail.
● Hang up company policies in and around store.
● Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
● File retrieval.
● Take and deliver messages.
● Sort and distribute mail.
● Equipment maintenance.
● Count or measure mail.
● Handle expense reports for staff.
● Schedule staffing meetings.
● IT utilization.
● Schedule submissions.
● Data entry.
● Prepare payroll.
● Restock supply system with necessary materials needed.
● Review customer invoices
● Ensure invoice security
● Develop and maintain filing system
● Assist in accounts receivable calling system
● Answer department phones and distribute messaging to appropriate personnel
● Maintain departmental operating systems
LATEXO HIGH SCHOOL
● High School Diploma (2014)
● Received “Red Cord” for 4 years of blood donation to Carter Blood Care. AUGUST 2012- MAY 2013
HISTORY, ANGELINA COLLEGE
● Action Planning
● Goal Setting
● Assessment Management
● Profit Training
Customer Service Etiquette
● Team Building
● Acquisition Training
● Interim RSM