New Jersey 201-***-**** email@example.com website
Montclair State University New Jersey
Communication and Media Arts Bachelor's Degree Expected Jan. 2022
● SJP ( public relations board member), Public Relations Student Society of America; Freshman Representative, Video Production Club
Rabet by PIPD (@rabetbypipd) Location
Social Media Manager/ Content Creator 2021-Present
● Rebranded all social media channels and introduced Tiktok to the organization to help reach wider audiences.
● Created graphic templates on Illustrator for the instagram to maintain cohesive branding.
● Set up organized social media strategies to keep audiences engaged and deliver constant content by scheduling posts through Facebook Creator Studios.
● Introduced Asana to team members to allow better communication and project management.
● Lead a team to start a podcast and organized the project from scheduling interviews, creating a posting strategy, illustrating artwork and promoting the segment.
● Created motion graphics and animations for a Documentary posted on the accounts Youtube page using Adobe After Effects increasing views for the videos by 300%
● Continually reached out to via direct messaging and email to maintain connections as well as develop news ones
● Gave my input as a Gen- Z to help the account reacher younger audiences NNAAC (An Access Institution) Location
Marketing Manager 2020-2021
● Increased the number of followers on Instagram by 200% and on Facebook by 350% within 7 months and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with executives.
● Created new, more accurate and efficient marketing metrics, worked closely with the executive director and produced content for the social media platforms.
● Led cross-channel marketing strategy using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and to create excitement for event launches; exceeded attendance by 24%.
● Developed a new social media posting strategy creating a 35% boost in engagement.
● Used the Adobe Suite programs including InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop to create advertisements, programs graphics, and infographics to promote events and classes.
● Redesigned the organizations aesthetic and branding to better engage audiences by analyzing the demographic.
Sales Associate 2019-2020
● Maintained high-level product knowledge. Received 95% positive marks for conveying product features and benefits, as reported in customer surveys.
● Improved daily sales while tracking key performance indicators (foot traffic, revenue)
● Skilled in personal selling and utilizing my understanding in the company’s target audience needs and buying wants. Maintained 94% positive customer reviews and 21% above average repeat customer scores.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Skills:Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Arabic, Adobe Suite, Sony Vegas, Audacity, InVision Studio, Figma, Social Media, Buffer, Product Photography, research, Email Marketing, Analytics