OBJECTIVE:To obtain a position as a CNA or medical assistant that offers both personal and professional growth while utilizing my skills for medical, clinical,and administrative duties. EDUCATION
Valley College Princeton, WV Major: Clinical Medical Assisting
● Relevant Courses of study: Medical Terminology,anatomy, medical assisting, keyboarding, careers, English, pharmacology, CPR, first aid, and emergency procedures. Bluefield State College Bluefield, WV Major:Nursing
● Relevant Courses of study: Excel, access, Microsoft word, anatomy, physiology, and sociology
Bluefield High School Bluefield, WV Major: Nursing
● Relevant Courses of study: English,math, medical terminology, anatomy, cpr, first aid and biology.
Registered nurse assistant,cpr, first aid, and NHA certificated clinical medical assistant. Qualifications
● Knowledge of computer skills (word, excel, access)
● Measuring vital signs
● Exceptionally good communication skills
● Experience in venipuncture, injections, urinalysis,
● Time management
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Highly skilled in multitasking, flexible, and adaptable
CNA August 2011 to Still Employed Princeton Health Care. PRINCETON, WV Direct Care Supervisor April 2011 to July 2011. PAIS. Princeton,WV CNA JULY 2008 to March 2011. Mercer Nursing and Rehabilitation. Bluefield Wv Cashier, Checker,waiter and line server May 2004 to July 2008 K&W Bluefield WV References.
Tasha Mullins Co-Worker 304-***-****
April Elick Friend 304-***-****
Lethea Hearn Sister 304-***-****