Faezeh Sadat Hosseini Saeed
University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, Ca Master of International Business and Economic Law May 2020 Honors: USC Scholarship
University of Allameh Tabatabai School of Law (ATU), Tehran, Iran Master of International Law November 2017
University of Science and Culture, Tehran, Iran
Bachelor of Law May 2016
Aeroscraft Corporation, Los Angeles, Ca 05/2020-08/2020 Legal Assistant (Internship)
• Work with in-house attorney on case development and litigation.
• Under the supervision of an attorney, perform legal and factual research, and develop case strategy and legal theories.
• Assist attorneys with preparing briefs and motions. Citi Bank, Los Angeles, Ca 05/2019-11/2019
• Financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and new account services.
• Communicated with customer in a professional manner and helped them with their financial concerns.
• Balanced currency and calculated daily transactions at the end of each day. Sepid Law Firm, Tehran, Iran 11/2016-04/2017
• Prepared pre-argument memoranda, attended oral arguments, reviewed trial records and researched and edited draft motions.
• Conducted legal research and assisted attorneys with discovery.
• Organized forums and negotiated with advocacy group, interpreted for English speaking clients.
NGO; (Protecting Right of Children), Tehran, Iran 09/2015-06/2016 Volunteer Paralegal
• protected their rights by the law, helped them with legal issues such as obtaining identification cards.
• Contract Law (A course of study offered by HarvardX, an online learning initiative of Harvard University)
• International Commercial Contracts (Commercial Training Center Affiliated to Commercial Studies Ministry of Industry) Tehran-Iran
• Industrial Financial Accounting And computer operator (State Technical & Vocational Training Organization Certificate) Tehran-Iran License:
• California Bar Exam provisional license
• University of Allameh Tabatabai (ATU)
Produced, in Persian, a 95-page comparative study of child trafficking in the context of Iranian code with international obligations Languages: Farsi (Native), English (Fluent), French (Elementary) Status: USA permanent resident