Educational Qualification :
Technical Qualification :
Professional Qualification :
RIZWAN AHMED FAROOQUI
ADDRESS : LOTUS COLONY, PLOT NO- 13, ROOM NO
MOBILE : +91-913*******
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a position that would provide an opportunity to maintain oneself at the leading edge of the technology and also help to gather knowledge that would add to the bucket of success. Seeking challenging position where my logical, technical, Safety Management, interpersonal skills could be utilized to the max in increasing Safety in any organization.
HIGH SCHOOL Delhi NIOS Board II Class 2009
INTERMEDIATE National PEN University II Class 2011
● Diploma in Information Technology (I.T.)
● One Year Diploma in Industrial Safety Management
● Fire Fighting Certification from Coachin Shipyard.
● Certification in Oil & Gas Safety
• Perform Accident or Incident Investigations.
• Enforce company policies and procedures and Safety and Health Regulations and Standards.
• Observe work in progress and assure safety equipment is worn and procedures followed.
Worked as a “C. R. O.” Customer Relation Officer in Indusind Bank process (SALES)
“Hinduja Global Solution, Vashi” for 3 years.
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using Scripts.
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Worked as a “Safety Officer” in “AnA Design Pvt. Ltd.” From 24
Dec, 2014 to 20
Dec, 2015 (1 year Experience)
• Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations
• Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
• Creating analytical reports of safety data
• Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe
• Ordering repairs for unsafe and/or damaged equipment
• Focusing on prevention by keeping up with equipment maintenance and employee training
• Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions
• Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques
• Determining whether the finished product is safe for customers
• Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
• Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
• Meeting company health and safety goals
• Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site
• Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators who are present at the time of a serious accident
• Finding the best way to prevent future accidents
• Reviewing and reporting on the staff's compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance
Worked For HPCL Refinery project (MUMBAI) as a “Safety Officer” in “LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED.” From 21
Feb, 2016 to 30
Working Experience :
Worked as “Sales Officer” in “MABEAAT” (Emirates NBD Credit Card) From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020.
• Increase credit card customers
• Engage and educate customers on product usage
• Convey brand information to customers and respond to questions/inquiries that arise
• Responsible for daily/monthly sales targets
• Investigate and address competitors’ activities
• Prioritize and schedule proactive calls to organization’s accounts
• Update and manage contact database with accurate profiles, notes, and relevant information
• Undertake training on the firm’s markets and products, and improve on selling skills
• Match sales opportunities that cover other products involving various sales representatives
• Bargain customer pricing contracts with third party providers.
Good Communication Skill
Instant Decision Maker
Having Interaction Skill
Having a quality of understanding and to deal with situation
Good safety skill
Health, Safety, Regulations, Training, Education, Risk Assessment, Analysis, Auditing, Inspection, Communication, Corporate Responsibility
• Suggest for corrections and follow-up to correct violations.
• Analyze hazards and develop ergonomic risk assessments for public and non- public areas.
• Develop policies and plans to reduce employee risk.
• Administer occupational injured workers programs and Workers’ Compensation.
• Resolve complaints and suggest to management for corrective action.
• Ensure employee safety training, classroom lectures, demos and hands-on instruction.
• Review accidents and suggest to prevent similar future incidents.
• Prepare narrative reports on incidents impacting resort.
• Familiarize with resort operations on policies and procedures of divisions.
• Execute effective safety, hazard control and industrial hygiene program.
• Evaluate risks and hazards and suggest for corrective action.
• Interpret, apply and explain suitable safety and environmental laws, codes and guidelines.
Passport Details :
Passport No. : N-6914450
Date of Issue : 12-02-2016
Date of Expiry : 11-02-2026
Place of Issue : Mumbai
Father Name : Nisar Ahmed Farooqui
Date of Birth : 2
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Marathi.
I hereby undertake that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Signature
(RIZWAN AHMED FAROOQUI)
Personal Details :