PAUL R OSORIO
Experienced technician seeking an opportunity in order to contribute in the development, growth and performance of the company or government agency.
Continuous involvement in the electrical engineering field by working sustainment projects, achieved certifications complying with the acquisition field requirements.
• Computer programs & SW languages knowledge : PSpice, Mathlab, Mathcad, Mentor Graphics, LASI CAD layout software, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel, DSP VAB, C language, Assembly language. Databases knowledge: FAA’s GMF (Government Master File) AFM, TU’s CCS (Contract Control), MAXIMUS, FAA’s AAM (Airspace Analysis Mathematical Model), AF JEDMICS, AF FEDLOG, CEEDS (Common Electrical/Electronic Sys Database). NEC(National Electrical code), NDI Training Certificate, Introductory training AutoCAD, Solid Works (2hr familiarization)
• Bilingual: Proficient in Spanish and English languages
• Strong leadership and presentation skills.
• SPRDE Level II certified
B.S. University of P.R., 2002
ABET accredited university in PR
Electives: Power Systems Design, Electrical Machines (DC/AC), Electrical Systems Design (NEC), Power Electronics, RF Design, Analog and Digital Communications, Digital Signal Processing, (DSP), Real Time DSP Lab., Microwave and Satellites Telecomm, Fiber Optic Transmission, VLSI (Very-Large-Scale-Integration).
Artech Info Systems/Boeing – “Bombers EDI” Del City, Oklahoma July 2019– Present
Wiring Install & Design Electrical
B-1B bombers modifications wiring design and installation with Mentor Graphics software, Radio Upgrade Mod and FITP GC mod.
Catapult Staffing – “HFGCS SPO” Tinker AFB, Oklahoma March 2019– July 2019
Supporting the HFGCS (High Frequency Global Comm System)I system, developing PWS (Performance Work Statements) for Navy HFGCS sites repairs and maintenance,
USfalcon - “KC-46 Flight Systems” Tinker AFB, Oklahoma November 2016 – March 2019
Supporting the integration of the KC-46A Tanker program transition into the sustainment phase and Depot Activation, program stand up support for the KC-46A Sustainment and Depot Program Office Engineering and Logistics teams. The stand up support includes local SARB processes, engineering data gathering. Evaluating SLs/SBs/ADs and providing detailed recommendation to chief engineer. Reaching different vendors and manufacturers for commodities equipment maintenance tools. Provided software engineering a list of the Support Equipment for the CAPRE (Common Access Programmable Reprogrammable Equipment) tool software needed for on aircraft loads .Helped in the review of different 202 databases options for the KC46A and provided recommendations to the SPO office. Participated in Dev-Pacs collaborative meetings for the regarding maintenance cycle tasks and TORB (Tech Order Review Board).
Airco Services Okc, Oklahoma 09/15 – 10/2015
• Reviewing and updating installing insulation for ductwork pipes and installing pipes for commercial buildings.
HVAC & Electrical Tech
Residential installation of air conditioning equipment.
ACI (Alternate Concepts Inc) O&M “Tren Urbano Project”-Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Communication Systems Maintenance 03/06 – 08/06
• Responsible for the rail transit communication systems infrastructure maintenance with LMJV (Lord Mass Junction Venture). Systems including: FOCTS (Fiber Optics Transmission), SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System), Telephony, CCTV (Closed Circuit TV), VMS (Variable Messaging System), Seismic Event Detection, Dictaphone Recorder, 800 MHz Trunked Radio.
Systems Technical Assistant 03/04 – 0/05
• Administrated software based matrix and systems documentation to support system maintenance engineers in analyzing, monitoring and assuring systems contract CDRL items completion for phase I (Construction) and phase II (Operation & Maintenance). Systems including: Power System, FOCTS (Fiber Optics Transmission), SCADA (Supervisory Control System), Telephony, CCTV (Closed Circuit TV), VMS (Variable Messaging System), 800 MHz Radio, OCC (Operations Control Center), Rail Vehicle, Automatic Train Control, Track-work, Work-shop, Automatic Fare Collection, stations.
• Energy Use Optimization project at the San Juan Municipality Building
• FAA’s GMF (Govt Master File) AFM (Airport Frequency Management) Database review and update.
• FAA’s RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) Database review and update.
• RF Design: Low Pass Filter
• B-1B Aircraft Main Landing Gear Electrical Distribution Box Re-design
• B-1B Aircraft Nose Radome Compact Test Range Stand Up
• DDR(Digital Data Recorder) FW(Firmware) Upgrade to V1.026
• Cum Laude Polytechnic University of PR 2002
• Student Honor Society at Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
• Academic Scholarship at Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
• Puerto Rico Electrical Power Scholarship 1995
• Deans List Student Award 1997, 2002
• HACU (Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities) National Internship Program Alumni
• Former Member of the Institute of (IEEE)
• Former Member of the Society (SHPE)
• Former Director of the Youth Department/Ministries for Seventh Day Adventist Church of MWC, OK
• Former Director of the Construction Committee for Seventh Day Adventist Church of MWC, OK