Dr. Shakkira TM
Job-Related Skill: Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Prescription Auditing, ADR Monitoring, Pharmacoepidemiology, Regulatory Affairs, Safety in Clinical trials, Biostatistics, Clinical data management and Emerging technologies in Clinical Trials, National regulatory environment. CAREER OBJECTIVE
Seeking an opportunity to be a part of an esteemed organization that provides me an ample opportunity to work in a challenging environment and present my acquired skill and knowledge in positive growth of an organization.
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY DECEMBER 2018 Dr. MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (MGRMU), CHENNAI. Marks Obtained - 80%
PRE-UNIVERSITY SCIENCE JUNE 2011 MASM HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, THRISSUR. Marks Obtained - 85%
10TH GRADE JUNE 2009 CHRIST KING CONVENT GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL, THRISSUR. Marks Obtained - 87%
RESEARCH PROJECTS DURING THE COURSE
· Assessment of prescription pattern in Pulmonology department using WHO core drug use indicators” at KG Multi Speciality Hospital, Coimbatore, TN. Research Supervisor: Dr. Maheshwaran, Professor, Deptt. of Pharmacy Practice, RVS Cops, Coimbatore.
AREAS OF INTEREST
· Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, and Clinical Trials. SEMINARS PRESENTED
· A case study on Guillain Barre Syndrome.
· Role of Pharmacist in the prevention of Creutzfeldt - Jacob Disease. MAJOR COURSES STUDIED DURING PHARM.D
· Human Anatomy & Physiology
· Medicinal Biochemistry
· Pharmaceutical Organic & Inorganic Chemistry
· Medicinal Toxicology
· Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
· Clinical Research
· Pharmacokinetics & Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
· Indian Congress of Pharmacy Practice - 2016
· Internation Conference on Evolving Role of Clinical Pharmacist in Multidisciplinary Healthcare Settings - 2016
· National Seminar on Bioinformatics - 2018
· National Seminar on Recent Advances in Neuropharmacology and Developmental Neurobiology
· Workshop - Volunteer for screening patients for Kidney Disease and Hypertension on World Kidney Day
· Ability to work as a team and coordinate among team members.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· A good listener.
· Eager to learn new things and work with interest.
· Focused and smart working for the betterment of the company and self. COMMUNICATION
· Fluent in English, Hindi and other regional languages like Tamil, and Malayalam.
· Good in public speaking, presentations and execute new ideas for the development of the projects. TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Data retrieval from databases like Micromedex, Clinical Reference Library (CRL), PDR and Martindale and from various internet portals like PubMed & Medscape Page 2
· Current Location: Bangalore
· Date of Birth: 26 April 1994
· Marital Status: Married
· Hometown: Thrissur, Kerala.
· Hobbies: Drawing, Singing, and Research
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY KG MULTI-SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, COIMBATORE 1ST JANUARY 2018 TO 5TH JANUARY 2018 (12 MONTHS)
· Ward rounds participation in various departments like General Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, ENT, Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Nephrology
· Have also had first-hand experience Prescription Auditing, Finding Drug Interaction, ADR Monitoring, and Dose Adjustments.
· I have also had opportunities to Evaluate Appropriateness, Effectiveness of medication and also, advise patients on how to take their medications.
INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM MICRO THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH LABS PVT LTD. 7TH APRIL 2015 TO 13TH APRIL 2015 (10 DAYS)
· Acquired experience in Pre-Clinical and Clinical Trials. Declaration:
I hereby declare that all the entries are correct to the best of my knowledge. If a chance is given to me, I assure you that, I will prove myself as an asset to your organization. Date :