Baruch College New York, NY
Weissman School of Arts and Sciences May 2024
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Jakarta Intercultural High School Jakarta, Indonesia International Baccalaureate Diploma Aug 2006 - May 2020 Work Experience
L’Oreal Jakarta, Indonesia
Intern June 2019 - July 2019
- Worked at the Corporate Communications department at the Indonesian headquarters.
- Helped implement a new employee program called “Simplicity,” designed L’Oreal’s job fair booth.
- Visited L’Oreal’s CSR hair and makeup school, “Beauty for a Better Life,” and helped organize the annual business roundtable event.
Finance & Economics Club New York, NY
Financial Analyst Program Sept 2020 - Present
- Selected from a pool of over 50 applicants to participate in an interactive and rigorous program aimed to develop the fundamentals of a career as a financial analyst
- Engaged in weekly interactive meetings and discussed financial statement analysis, computation of EBITDA, and industry research.
- Participated in weekly club-meetings with presentations on corporate valuation methods and other essential financial skills, and corporate visits.
Women in Business
Blog Writer for Public Relations Committee New York, NY
- Responsible for writing blogs for the Women in Business website October 2020 - Present
- Brainstormed creative and new ideas for weekly blog posts Model United Nations New York, NY
General Member Sept 2020 - Present
- Roleplay as delegates of countries to the United Nations.
- Participated in a mock debate concerning Denuclearization in a Disarmament and International Security (DISEC) simulation, roleplayed as the Delegate of Argentina.
- Engaged in Mock Crisis Committee training concerning the Cuban Missile Crisis, roleplayed as a part of the National Security Council Executive Committee (EXCOMM). Skills
Languages: Fluent in English and proficient in Indonesian Computer: Competent Microsoft Word, Google Apps, Excel, and Photoshop