St. Catherine University, Saint Paul, MN. (GPA 4.0/4.0)
• 2014 - 2015
• Masters in Science of Nursing – Adult & Gerontology Nurse Practitioner College of Saint Benedict, Saint Joseph, MN
• 2005 - 2010.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Psychology Minor. CERTIFICATIONS
• AANP Board Certified Nurse Practitioner.
• Registered Nurse and Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, Minnesota
• Certified Public Heath Nurse, Minnesota
Park Nicollet Specialty Clinic, Dermatology
Maple Grove, Wayzata, and Saint Louis Park MN locations. July 2016 – Present
• Provide care in fast-paced Dermatology Express Clinic specializing in medical dermatology where patients are treated within days of requested appointment for all urgent dermatology related concerns.
• Provide services including full body skin cancer screenings and treatment of skin cancers, intralesional injections of medication, Botox injections for the treatment of hyperhidrosis, cryotherapy, shave and punch biopsies, and small excisions.
• Diagnose and create management plans for a variety of skin conditions, including acne vulgaris, acne rosacea, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, psoriasis, keloid, lichen planus, seborrheic dermatitis, alopecia, actinic keratosis, and all types of skin cancer Park Nicollet Specialty Clinic, Dermatology
3800 Park Nicollet Boulevard, Saint Louis Park MN. October 2013 – July 2016
• Worked closely with medical dermatologists assisting with procedures as well as proving scribe services to the providers.
1120 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata MN
February 2011-October 2013
• Assisted Mohs surgeons in surgical excisions and Mohs surgery.
• Provided Scribe services for Medical Dermatologists. REFERENCES
• Kia Lilly, MD. Park Nicollet Dermatologist. 651-***-****
• Susan Holt, MD. Park Nicollet Dermatologist. 612-***-****
• Rachel Burns, PA. Park Nicollet Dermatology Physician Assistant. 612-***-**** Elizabeth P. Kratz, AGNP, APRN, CNP
• 2851 Westridge Road, Minnetonka MN