San Francisco, CA 94131
Objective: To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills.
Skills & Qualifications
Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office applications and Internet Data Entry, Type 70 wpm, 10-key by touch
Good organization skills, prioritizing tasks and able to multitask Strong verbal and written communication skills
Work well Independently as well as in a team environment Experience with working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment Expertise in Quality Control/Quality Assurance -Detail Oriented Have great work ethic and practice safe work habits Experience
AUGUST 2013 - SEPTEMBER 2020
San Francisco Travel Association- San Francisco, California (formerly, San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau) - Senior Associate, CRM Data & Support
● Provide end-user support, including conducting and/or coordinate user training as needed, responding to inquiries, and creating and maintaining user accounts and security.
● Work with vendors, departments, users and/or technical consultants to support the internally-hosted CRM system and related applications and data.
● Provide support to elevated Partner Portal inquiries and assistance if the request cannot be resolved by initial support channels.
● Assist other departments in maintaining CRM data to ensure a high level of accuracy and reduce data redundancy.
● Assist the development team in providing feedback and initial user testing for online applications to ensure a high level of data accuracy and applications to ensure a high level of data accuracy and application functionality.
● Take appropriate steps to track down incomplete data and to initiate requests for new dates in coordination with the proper department and/or vendor. 2
● Identify data concerns that might affect the integrity and accuracy of the CRM system and database.
● Meet with users to discuss service requests. Assist the analysis of user needs and requirements; prioritize needs.
● Support and assist staff troubleshoot desktop, laptop, keyboards, mouse issues.
● Monitor IT Ticketing system for reported issues.
● Order supply for the IT & Operations department.
● Manage Staff At&T iPads cellular accounts.
● Coordinate calls and emails; route to appropriate staff/department and follow up as needed.
● Monitor office conference rooms AV System, assist staff and guests with AV System set up for meetings as well as help troubleshooting issues and/or work with vendors to resolve escalated AV System issues.
● Coordinate new hire Onboarding, Offboarding, and Departmental Transfers set up for the organization.
● Work with office building management on all employees security badge access to the office building and company suite access. As a BRIVO OnAir Administrator- Issue and program all company employee badge activation and deactivation access.
● Evaluate and coordinate staff Ergonomic workstation and needs.
● Support team members on other projects as needed; other duties may be assigned. AUGUST 2007 - AUGUST 2013
San Francisco Travel Association- San Francisco, California (formerly, San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau) - Associate, Development
● Process new partner applications, enter new and renewal partnership records in the database including daily new partner applications, write-offs, increases and decreases, commission report, interfacing with Accounting to ensure prompt processing of financial information.
● Prepare, mail and update publications and partner information check for partners listings in the San Francisco guides and on the company website.
● Handle all partner press clips mentioned for Public Relations Department email to partners.
● Database management; update and maintain contact information in the partnership database records and files.
● Work toward a common goal/mission with Convention, Tourism, Public Relations, Partner Services, Marketing, and IT team by keeping database information current.
● Generate monthly partnership exit survey reports via Zoomerang online survey to partners for constructive feedback.
● Assist in maintaining all partner hard files and reference materials.
● Manage special projects as designed.
● Handle high volume incoming emails and phone call inquiries from partners requesting database changes, Bureau information, literature, etc. 3
SEPTEMBER 2006 - MARCH 2007
California State Automobile Association (AAA), San Francisco, California - Membership Account Specialist
● Provide basic administration support to Member Operation department., Member Service Centers, Sales Reps, other departments (Treasury Operation, Marketing, Mail Administration) and members.
● Data key enter large volume transactions such as credit card payments, address changes, cancellations, new business and direct mail acquisitions.
● Conduct necessary research on membership accounts, and make appropriate adjustments on membership or billing accounts.
● Handle the member requests to receive through the U.S. mail and Remittance Payments processing stubs, including membership upgrades/downgrades, diverts, cross-referencing, AAA National group membership programs, and returned credentials.
● Handle the workarounds related to seasonal or special projects such as gift membership, new business and renewals, VIA magazine audit, forward track address changes request.
● Assist members over the phone and email correspondence with questions pertaining to their membership.
AUGUST 2003 - JANUARY 2006
Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Covenant Aviation Security, South San Francisco, California - TSA Agent
● Assist in the protection of air travelers with professionalism, responsibility and respect
● Provide front line security and protection of air travelers, airports and airplanes.
● Responsible for identifying dangerous objects in baggage, cargo and on passengers, preventing those objects from being transported onto the aircrafts.
● Carry out duties in a professional and courteous manner, providing exceptional customer services.
● Use diverse, cutting edge electronic detection, imaging equipment, and ETD Technology
(Explosive Trace Device screening).
● Perform wanding, pat down searches, and operation of x-ray machines, baggage screening and ticket review as needed.
● Thorough knowledge TSA and SFO Airport SOP of passenger checkpoints, checked baggage screening equipment operational and or maintenance. 4
NOVEMBER 1997 - AUGUST 2002
Travelocity.com, Sabre, Inc. (formerly Preview Travel) San Francisco, California - Travel Sales Consultant & Quality Assurance Specialist
● Monitor and evaluate employee performance through both live monitoring and statistical information to ensure error free and customer satisfaction.
● Use coaching and feedback to maintain group performance objectives, and provide ongoing training and support for improvement.
● Work with Supervisors to evaluate areas of development for team members.
● Check vacation sales agent’s reservations for quality control to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Take sales, customer service, and escalated calls as necessary.
● Work with the Training Department to help transition new trainees onto the floor once training has concluded by monitoring and coaching agents.
● Assisted Team Leader in leading company FAM Trips. OCTOBER 1993 - NOVEMBER 1997
Runaway Tours Inc., San Francisco, California -
Travel Agent / Quality Control Lead Agent
● Responsible for monitoring the quality control of all bookings in the Reservation Department to ensure error free and customer satisfaction.
● Reviewed recurring quality control problems and reported to the Director on a consistent basis.
● Ran daily quality control reports and compiled weekly and monthly error data for the Reservation Coordinators and Director of Reservation.
● Wrote proposals to enhance quality control procedures
● Assisted Training Coordinator to develop recurrent training relating to quality control.
● Attend all vendors' presentations and recurrent training courses to be current on product knowledge.
● Assist in leading company FAM trips.
● Served as back up reservation coordinator assisting in customer service when needed, and attending weekly management meetings.
● Generate and prepare daily invoice and QC report for mailing. 5
Education & Training
LinkedIn - Certifications:
Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences
Creating a Culture of Change
Creating a Culture of Learning
Customer Service: Serving Internal Customers
Holding Yourself Accountable
Leading Productive Meetings
Using Questions to Foster Critical Thinking and Curiosity MARCH 2019
San Francisco Travel Association
MAY - JUNE 2003
American Professional Bartender School -
Master Certificate, Bartending & Mixology Certification. AUGUST 1987 - JUNE 1991
City College of San Francisco, San Francisco, California - Associate of Arts (A.A.) General Studies
TSA - Perfect Attendance Recognition awards (2004 & 2005) Travelocity.com - Travel Sales Consultant $100,000 Club Award (May 6, 2001) Runaway Tours - QC- $0 absorption on reservation bookings (Recognition Award 1996) Technical Skills
Salesforce Administrator, Memberpoint, USI EBMS Ungerboeck Database, Sabre, Apollo, Cruise Tours Director, Microsoft Office Applications, Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows and Operating system, Box, Brivo OnAirs, Certified Bartender, Darkroom B&W Photography, Type 70 wpm, 10-key by touch. GoToMeeting, and RingCentral. Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint. 6
Travel/Tourism, Gourmet Cooking & Darkroom B&W Photography REFERENCE
Available Upon Request