● Fast learner
● Have experience behind the camera
● Also took drama and musical theater my 11th and 12th grade year
● Attended camp broadway in summer 2016
● Dance team at Chamblee during my 10th-11th grade year
● I know how to use and clean an incubator
● Worked with cells
● Got an early start in the workforce through a program at my high school called,
Chris Motors Auto sale 3833 Flat Shoals Pkwy, Decatur, GA 30034 404-***-****
● Assist in daily office functions
● Answer telephone
● Photo copy papers
● Assist with cleaning
● Position cars on lot
● Assist with applications
EMPOWER (compensated summer intern) environmental public health camp @GSU: 145 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 Georgia State University Petit science center Director: Christa Wright, Ph.D. contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Learned how to use an incubator.
● Learned a lot on the subject of public health
● Collect water samples from the creek and test it for e coli.
● Worked with human cells.
FILM AND AUDIO CLUB
● Audio & Film 1 class at Chamblee Charter High school Worked camera for promotional video
● Created a recap on award shows in the previous year using Final cut pro
● Read and evaluate diagrams to determine specifications.
● Was taught how to build my own brand
● The keys to owning my own business
High School diploma: 2019
Chamblee Charter High School- Chamblee, GA
My pathway is Business Entrepreneurship
I also studied Audio Video Tech
I was in a drama and musical theater class during 11th and 12th grade year My senior year I took Work-based Learning where I was allowed to leave school early in order to go to work.
Audio Video Tech class- At Chamblee Charter high school I took the class and it prepared me to edit, film and do behind the scenes work for the camera. Business entrepreneurship class- took the class at Chamblee as well. It prepared me for the workforce and also taught me in the ins and outs of a business, how to create one and its risks. Work-based Learning- A program I was in at school that allowed me to leave school early in order to go to work. (helped introduce us to the workforce before graduating) Camp Broadway during the summer of 2016.
Currently- In my second year at Albany State University.