To Acquire A Challenging Posi on
In An Environment Where I Can
Best U lize My Skills, Experience
And Educa on.
A competent professional
• Opera on/Team management
• Project management
• Client rela on management
• A ri on management
• Financial Report Analyst
• US Bookkeeping
• Property management
• Virtual assistant
• Social media management
Interpersonal skills with problem-
solving logical thinking and
analy cal abili es.
Monitoring the overall func oning
of processes iden fying
improvement areas and
implemen ng adequate measures
to maximize the client’s
sa sfac on level.
Mapping clients’ requirements and
coordina ng, developing, and
implemen ng process with the
Managed resource and capacity
planning for projects.
Mar 2020 - Present
• Set priori es and schedules for work in accordance with contract obliga ons.
• Improved tracking and logging of work issues by working closely with 25+ person team.
• Designed and implemented strategies to manage incidents and resolving causes of issue.
• Improved processes by implemen ng recommenda ons to eliminate issues and improve produc vity and quality of product.
• Supervised daily opera ons and assignments for team of more than 25 members.
• Corrected audit issues and provided assistance to update company's procedures and best prac ces protocol.
• Collaborated with clients and staﬀ to resolve conﬂicts and achieve team goals.
• Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and training of employees for company projects, customer rela ons and customer service.
• U lized performance data to assess opera ons and made adjustments in staﬃng to increase produc on to meet current demands from clients.
Jan 2017 - Jan 2020
• Monitor workﬂow and make meline adjustments as needed.
• Implemented and maintained the development of best prac ces.
• Managed resources and capacity planning for projects.
• Supervised daily opera ons and assignments for team of more than 90 members (two shi s).
• PIP management.
• Assist HR with recruitment by raising MRF.
• Review of all SEC ﬁlings with external auditors, outside legal counsel, and audit commi ee.
• Use strategy and decide on project improvements.
• Develop, implement, and review opera onal policies and procedures.
• Analyzed company's requirements and created data models and report structures to increase eﬃciency of opera ons.
• Assist in the SEC/external ﬁnancial repor ng process as needed.
• Support various automa on projects and process
improvement ini a ves to improve eﬃciency.
• Ensures compliance with new GAAP and SEC repor ng requirements, as well as with federal, state and local repor ng requirements.
• Prepares all SEC ﬁlings.
Jan 2013 - Dec 2016
• Eﬀec vely assigned tasks to team members to op mize produc vity.
• Crea on and valida on of XBRL quarterly and annual ﬁnancial statements.
• Analyzing and prepara on of ﬁnancial repor ng with the use of US GAAP Taxonomy.
• Assist in the prepara on and review of all SEC ﬁlings (10Qs, 10Ks, 8Ks, Sec on 16 ﬁlings, and Proxies).
• The complete customized build of XBRL documents in accordance with the SEC requirements.
• Iden fying solu ons for new accoun ng / ﬁnancial repor ng requirements.
• Review XBRL documents for accuracy, consistency and completeness of element tagging, calcula ons and
Jun 2009 - Dec 2012
• Bookkeeping service to US clients.
• Calcula ng employee payroll and superannua on.
• Managing accounts payable and receivable.
• Managing invoice and monthly reports.
• Monitoring ﬁnancial transac ons and reports.
• Account maintenance in property management.
• Prepare quota on/es mates.
• Generate various types of invoices.
• Social media management.
• Email automa on using constant contact.
• LinkedIn automa on using WeConnect.
• CRM using various so ware.
2015 Completed CS (Inter) and pursuing professional. Coimbatore
MBA (Finance) - Completed in distance educa on.
Cer ﬁed in “Finishing School – Placement Training” held by Bharathiar university.
Completed diploma course simultaneously.
Second group - Maths, Physics and Computer science. Kotagiri
PROJECT MANAGEMENT STAFF RETENTION
OPERATIONS MANAGER CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND CONTROL MANAGER IN TRAINING
Presented a paper in the state level seminar on “Role of Educa onal Ins tute in Providing Quality Educa on in Rural Areas”.
Cer ﬁed in the leadership training program which was conducted by Dr. Pai Founda on Bangalore.
Opera ons Manager
Produc on Analyst and Senior Financial Analyst
ICSI CS (Execu ve Program)
COLLEGE OF ARTS &
COLLEGE OF ARTS &
Advance diploma in Oﬃce automa on & Tally
Nithya Paradise, B1 321, Thiruvalluar
street, GN Mills, Coimbatore, 641029