Detail-oriented Electrical Engineer with 2+ years of experience in managing different phases of engineering operations, looking for a managerial position at a Reputed Organization. Capable of handling multiple projects at a time with minimum supervision. Motivated to offer the highest quality of services with a complete focus on safety environment and Timely completion of projects. EXPERIENCE
06/2020 – PRESENT
ASSISTANT ENGINEER, AMPULTRAVOLT ENGINEERS PVT LTD Working as a technical assistant engineer for the E&I project of Dalmia DSP ltd, kalyanpur, Bihar.
• Procurement of material, Scheduling & Reporting to the site engineers.
• Maintaining the Quality for the material.
• Assist Electrical Engineer in installation and maintenances of electrical systems.
• Provide administrative assistance to Electrical Engineer when needed.
• Identify action items and work with the engineering team to close them.
• Work with the engineering team to plan, coordinate and execute electrical projects.
• Review project specifications and identify technical constraints and requirements.
• Prepare technical design documents based on project specifications.
• Identify system integration and design issues and provide appropriate resolutions.
• Monitor and report project status to management on regular basis.
• Schedule project review meetings to discuss about any issues and recommendations.
• Supervise project activities to ensure timely completion.
• Work with engineering head to suggest system updates and enhancements to meet client demands.
• Provide technical guidance to project team when needed.
• Providing Reconciliation for the materials.
• Vendor registration when required.
• Recruiting Man power on contract basis for the timely completion of project. 10/2019 – 05/2020
BACKEND SUPPORT ENGINEER, INNOSPACE AUTOMATIONS R&D PVT LTD
• Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
• Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
• Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
• Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
• Ensure all issues are properly logged.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
• Prepare accurate and timely reports.
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
• Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
07/2019 – 10/2019
GET, AVERA ELECTRIC VEHICLES
• Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations for packing the Battery sets.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
• Supervising or training project team members.
• Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
• Working with a variety of technicians.
11/2015 – 06/2016
MACHINE OPERATOR, JOHNSON ELECTRIC
• Set up machinery for operation.
• Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance.
• Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions.
• Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance.
• Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor.
• Comply with all safety and health regulations.
• Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area. EDUCATION
BACHELOR’S (B.TECH), VIKAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (07
Completed My Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 83% with Distinction.
DIPLOMA EEE, VIKAS GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS (06/2013) Completed My Diploma in Electrical and Electronics with 82% with Distinction. PRIMARY EDUCATION, ZP HIGH SCHOOL
Completed my schooling with 7.2 CGPA.
• Documentation for all industry sector and presentations.
• Project planning and outliner for all kind of projects with estimated customer budget.
• Self-motivation, Hardworking and willingness to learn.
• Time management.
• PCB Designing.
• SPEED CONTROL OF INDUCTION MOTOR BY USING VECTOR OR FIELD ORIENTED CONTROL- 6MONTHS
FOC is used to control AC synchronous and induction motors it was originally developed for High-performance motor applications that are required to operate smoothly over the full speed range, generate full torque at zero speed.
• NUCLEAR POWER PLANT-5MONTHS
Nuclear power plants are a type of power plant that use the process of nuclear fission in Order to generate electricity.
• P Spice Ad
• Livewire and PCB Wizard
• MS Excel,word,Power Point
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
• Gather& analysis on requirements of customers to get the project
• Completed project on AGV tracking for live application
• Completed Portable coffee vending machine project within the given budget
• Customized solutions for solar fencing controlling, cranes monitoring and anti-collision devices and finally multi-purpose controllers for cranes and machines from a safe distance
• Projects with wireless IO's for data communication and street lighting system with Lora module
• Won 1st prize in poster presentation
• Won 1st prize in Tennikoit
• Loco shed in Vijayawada
• NTTPS in kondapalli
• Participating in power point presentation
• Participating in poster presentations
• Attending workshops
Father’s Name: Areti Sambaiah
Language’s known: English, Telugu and Tamil
Marital status: Single
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the abovementioned particulars. Date: Areti Prasanthi