ANNA KHISA BARASA
Well presented with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to provide an effective reception .Experienced in working under pressure in a quick paced fast moving environment and able to receive quests in a friendly, helpful and approachable manner PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : December 01st
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Kenyan
Language : English (Fluent)
DUBAI HOLDING GROUP UAE MARCH 2020- APRIL
POSITION: RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES
• Welcome and greet customers as they enter the store
• Offer help and provide direct assistance to customers
• Answer customer questions and concerns
• Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer
• Cross-sell and encourage beneficial product add-ons
• Upsell when appropriate; promote current sales, promotions, coupon deals, etc.
• Handle customer complaints in a calm and professional manner
• Organize and replenish front stock and help merchandise store
• Maintain a clean and tidy work and retail space
• Be enthusiastic and informative about all products
• Help create a positive environment for customers to shop and buy
• Take direction from and report to assigned supervisor
• Work as a team to achieve sales goals
RAMCO BUSINESS CENTRE, KENYA JUNE 2017 TO
POSITION: SALES ASSOCIATE
• Offering clients discounts in order to make huge purchases
• Championing brand campaigns in order to popularize the company’s products
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
• Motivated sales men through offering some incentives and commission on the sales made
• Keeping reports of all sales made.
• Achieve individual targets set by the company
• Fully investigated overs and shorts (differences) and report
• Adhere to company and location policy and procedures, including Audit, Risk, Health & Safety, Security and customer service requirement
• Ensure compliance to legal and corporate requirements
• Maintained close business ties with customers in order to expand the company’s niche
• Highly contributed to success of the sales team in whole KINGS COLLECTION FASHION HOUSE NAIROBI, KENYA SEP 2015 TO APRIL 2016
POSITION: SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Courteously greeting guests coming to the shop and give them the best customer service needed
• Representing the organization at trade exhibitions and promotions.
• Advising on forthcoming products development and discussing special promotions.
• Attracted potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
• Maintaining and developing relationship with existing customers in person and via telephone call and emails.
• Ensured sales targets are met (individual, team, store targets)
• Putting price tag on products accurately, in order to avoid inconveniencing the customers and record all product & items assigned by supervisor
• Maintaining standards of presentation and cleanliness across the store. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
• Certificate in Early Childhood Education-2018/2019
• Certificate course in Kenyan sign language – Kenya Institute Of Special Education(KISE) (2017/ 2018)
• Certificate of participation Cerebral Palsy Society Of Kenya 2017
• Computer Packages Certificate –new edge Computer College
• Short term course in Computer Applications MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel (2015)
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education – St John’s High School – (2011 - 2015) SKILLS
• Able to work as part of a team or independently with little or no supervision
• Flexible and can be able to work in a multicultural environment
• Interpersonal skills and focused towards greater customer satisfaction
• Ability to maintain excellent business ties with the customers
• Ability to work under pressure and tight time schedules.