INTERNSHIP AND CERTIFI CAREER OBJECTIVE
To associate with an organisation which progress
dynamically that will challenge and allow me to explore and excel new technologies and utilise my talents in the field of biotechnology.
INTERNSHIP AND CERTIFICATION
• BioNEST – IKP EDEN
23th July 2019 - 23th August 2019.
IKP is an ISO certified knowledge park. Where I got hands on experience in molecular biology techniques and also in microbial techniques including PCR,RAPD,SDS-PAGE, Gel electrophoresis etc.
• CSBMM, Yenepoya Research Centre
1st Feb 2019 - 15th Feb 2019.
I got training in Mass Spectrometry based proteomics.
• National level conference on “Recent innovation in Nanomedicine and drug delivery”
• Three days National Level Workshop on “Web Designing”
• International webinar on “cancer immunotherapy”
• International webinar on “validation of computerized systems in a regulated industry”
• International webinar on “innovation concepts and product development in aquaculture”
• State level webinar on “mushroom–diversity
biotechnological potentials and immune booster for COVID-19”
• Webinar on “nanotechnology in healthcare”
• National level E-quiz on “engineering metrology”
• National level E-quiz on “general English”
• “Solid state fermentation of laterite quarry waste powder to produce bio bricks”.
• “Isolation and characterisation of antibiotic resistance bacteria from environmental samples”.
• “Genetic divergence analysis of Rosa species using Random Polymorphic DNA (RAPD) molecular marker”.
Bachelor of engineering ( BE )
P A college of engineering, Mangalore
Higher secondary education
G H S S Chittariparamba
G H S S Chittariparamba
Date of birth
24th September 1998
Dr. Krishna Prasad
Hod of Biotechnology department
P A college of engineering,
Contact number : +91-944**-*****
Microsoft office ( Ms word, Ms
HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
• Microbiology : isolation of pure culture from natural source.
• Molecular biology : isolation of nucleic acid, transformation, and PAGE electrophoresis, PCR.
• Biochemistry : Biochemical analysis, Ion exchange and Gel chromatography.
• Important instruments handled : biosafety cabinet, PCR, gel electrophoresis, gel docking, Nano drop, uv spectrophotometer, centrifuge, spectrophotometer, inverted microscope, autoclave, Shaker incubator, weighing balance machine, colony counter, page unit etc.
• Bioinformatics : BLAST, pairwise and multiple sequence analysis.
• Visualization software : Spdbv and Rasmol.
• Phylogenetic software : Phylo_win.
• Analytical : General experience with Spectrophotometer.
• Enzymology : Isolation, characterization and purification of Enzyme. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Hard working
• Team worker
• Excellent communication
• Ability to take risk
• Strong ethics