Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal (2017-2019) Master of Science in chemistry (6.17 CGPA )
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial College, Mangalore University (2011 – 2014) Bachelor of Science (72.52%)
• Subjects: Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
Eurofins Advinus Limited, Bangalore, India (one month) MASTERS THESIS
Catalytic conversion of biomass products:
Preparation of alkyl levulinate from levulinic acid using silica assisted methylsulphonic acid as heterogeneous catalyst.
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCE ATTENDED
• Attended a lecture on “MODERN PERSPECTIVES ON RENEWABLE ENERGY AND THE BIOREFINERY” by Mark Mascal ( professor university of California) organized by global initiative of academic network ministry of human resource development government of India.
• Attended a national level conference organized by Indian council of chemists. INSTRUMENTS WORKED ON
• FTIR:handling maintenance as well as interpretation,
• SEM analysis.
• EDX analysis.
• NMR interpretation (
• Worked on high pressure reactor
Basics with word, excel, power point.
Material chemistry, Catalysis, Green chemistry.