Mount Pleasant, SC *****
To obtain a responsible and challenging position where my education, computer skills and work experience will have a positive impact on the organization and allow me to assist those people with whom I work to become more productive. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2019 to Current
• Cared for my sister’s autistic son full time.
• Utilized researched based Occupational Therapy techniques and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) techniques to facilitate daily sessions.
• Assisted with feeding therapy, social skills, bathroom training, and self-care.
• Transported to and from pre-school intervention classroom. Executive Assistant/Office Manager
WRS Realty Inc
June 2018 to December 2018
• Reported to the CEO and offered optimal administrative support each day.
• Maintained schedules, organized staff meetings, and made travel arrangements.
• Communicated with vendors and clients, and handled basic communication with them.
• Received and sent mail, including internal office memos.
• Organized and re-worked the internal filing system.
• Kept records of office inventory and ordered supplies as necessary.
• Reviewed incoming reports and briefed the CEO before providing her with full reports. Jr. Asset Manager
MTAG Services LLC
February 2016 to March 2018
• Maximize total return of the assigned portfolio(s) through the analysis of property redemptions and disposition efforts.
• Work closely with third-party brokers, attorneys and property managers to provide direction for and oversight of asset disposition plans, legal foreclosure filings, and property sales and management.
• Negotiate third party contracts.
• Manage cash flow and portfolio projections.
• Develop and distribute periodic asset management reports to senior management.
• Model full life cycle financial analysis for portfolios from acquisition through disposition.
• Manage coordination of post-acquisition activities to include coordinating legal foreclosure proceedings and/or county-level statutory compliance.
• Due diligence of managed assets.
• Submit charge offs.
• Purchase tax certificates.
• Update system with status updates from attorneys. Branch Manager
The Bank of South Carolina
January 2009 to December 2015
• Supervised the day to day operational functions of the branch and overseeing teller and customer service duties.
• Assisted with customer transactions including deposits, withdrawals, etc.
• Opening new accounts and updating existing accounts.
• Opening and updating accounts.
• Maintain proper teller and vault cash levels including ordering coin and currency through the Federal Reserve as well as shipping money to the Federal Reserve.
• Completing surprise audits quarterly on the bank tellers and customer service reps. Also, completing quarterly bank audits including: Safe Deposit Boxes, Compliance and Safety, & Night Drop and Courier audits. Responsible for making sure overdrawn accounts were brought back into good standing.
• Overseeing that all employees are customer service oriented and up to date on all required training. Assisted staffs in resolving out of balance reconciliations.
• Opened IRA's, HAS's, Demand Deposit accounts; saving's accounts; Trust Accounts; Etc.
Real Estate Administrator
I' On Realty - Mount Pleasant, SC
June 2007 to December 2007
• Assisted agents by scheduling showing appointments, greeting clients and receiving all walk-ins and assigning them to the appropriate agent on duty. Working with/knowledge of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), answering the front desk multiline telephone, making copies, faxing, assisting in daily routines, etc. Supervisor
CVS Pharmacy - Mount Pleasant, SC
December 2005 to December 2006
• Supervised up to five employees, including scheduling. Responsible for opening and closing front registers, including depositing cash & processing credit/debit cards, balancing tills and running balancing tapes. Resolved customer service issues, mastered multi-line phone system, faxing, basic office work & computer data entry. Kept up with inventory control.
Wando High School - Mount Pleasant, SC