Okhla, New Delhi-110025
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging position with an opportunity for advancement. The desired position should allow personal
& career advancement, through the application of my management skills. Resume Summary
Currently working with Yamaha Motor India Pvt. Ltd. as MIS Executive cum Associate Administration.
4.5 years’ experience in TVS Motor Company Ltd. as a MIS-Executive. My Key Skills:
Office Administration/Sales Coordination/MIS
Education History, Qualifications & other additional information Level of Education:
• Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
• 12th from BSEB Board in 2006.
• 10th from BSEB Board in 2004.
CCIT (Certificate in Computer and Information Technology) from Jamia Millia Islamia (A central university), New Delhi.
Certificate of Talent Khoj 2008 from Jetking, South Ex, New Delhi. Skill Sets:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2
Microsoft office tools- Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Photoshop End user of SAP
All other accounting software
Work History & Experience
Years of Work Experience:
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd
Designation: MIS Executive cum Admin Assistant.
Reporting: Chief Manager and DGM (General Affairs/ General Administration Department). Duration: 27th April 2015 to till
MIS Executive, Admin Support & Claim Settlement (Travel Management System): General Affairs:
Vendor Management (Coordination/cost comparison/PO release/Invoice/Payment)
Taking care of AMC’s (Validity/Renew)
Invoice Processing Tracking
Taking care of Canteen/Uniform room/Dispensary/Transport/Security/Fire Fighting/CCTV/Lease Rent Car/Printers etc.
Microsoft Navision (Invoice Processing/ PO releasing/Material Schedule/Reconcile etc) Action Plan:
Negotiating prices on projects
Overseeing all work, monitoring what supplies are coming in.
Troubleshooting vendor problems
Finding and implementing new vendors
Checking invoices to ensure that POs and invoices match
Processing POs & office supplies
Building vendor relationships and establishing key vendors to work advantageous ly
Processing print order POs
Receiving all products, including art as well as misc. supplies Claim Settlement:
Vendor Claim settlement as per work order PAN India.
Employee TA/DA (TMS) settlement and forward to finance for payment with Navision System & Shubh Yatra Portal.
Mobile reimbursement/Tele Bill/Data Card payment etc.
Employee mobile bill settlement according to his/her entitlement.
Support to finance over Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2. TVS Motor Company Ltd (Sales Activity Tracking/DMS/MIS Reporting) Designation : Secretary to Area Sales Manager (RSH) UP-West Uttarakhand/ MIS Executive. Reporting: ASM/Regional Manager (GM) North.
Duration: 01st Nov’2011 to 25th April 2015
MIS Sales (Dealer/Vendor Management & Administration): 1. Dealer claim (Invoice & Debit Note) settlement on basis of circular from company or Individual. 2. Issuing Credit Note for dealer as required.
3. Maintaining dealer MIS (Invoice received; submit to finance, payment released to dealer etc). 4. Collection & maintaining of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Qtrly, Annual MIS & VCS for the area. 5. Next month Billing / Retail plan discussion with Territory Managers and finalizing the same with RM-Sales. 6. Communicating & Tracking of Daily billing / retail / collection targets from dealers, sending mail on previous day plan vs. actual to Regional Manager / Territory managers. 7. Billing, Retail & Industry projection planning for the year during the PD meeting for the Area on town-wise basis after analysis of last year’s trend.
8. Collecting billing / retail variance report on weekly / monthly basis and analysis the same for next month planning. 9. Monthly budget planning for town related to activities, scheme on products & sending the same to Regional Manager confirmation. Coordinating with HO for budget release. 10. Preparing Revex after the activity and forward the same to HO. 11. Communications with HO /Territory Managers / Dealers on all correspondence from Regional Manager – Sales. 12. Prepare & submit Sales team qtrly & annual KRA. 13. End user of SAP – Check dealers ledger, Road permit, Inventory funding a/c, Cash & Carry a/c, dealers billing, warehouse stock availability, Transit stock from Plant. 14. Collecting & sharing product-wise data with competition market monthly basis. 15. Reporting the competitor activities of various products and forwarded to concern TM-Sales. 16. Making Presentation for RM – Sales for their Monthly Meeting. 17. Customer handling to solve the service related problems with co-ordination of Service Team. 18. Calendar Management, and follow up on tasks to ensure timely completion 19. Organize meetings, internal as well as external and recording minutes. 20. Drafting of official Correspondence, e-mails, Notices and SOPs 21. Co-ordination for Corporate Social Responsibility 22. Complete Travel and logistics Management right from getting tickets booked to claiming expenses. 23. Attend and screen thru incoming calls and mailers, letters. 24. Screening thru bills and expenses, maintain records and follow up on important payments Personal Details:
Father’s Name: Ansarul Haque
Date of Birth: 05.10.1989
Language Known: English, Hindi & Urdu.
Hobbies: To Know & Use New Network
Plan and technology, Solve Online Problems, like PC Connectivity And Listening Music.
S. No. Passport No. Place of issue Date of issue Date of Expiry 1 T5264819 Delhi 17-May-2019 16-May-2029
Date: (Tanweer Ashraf)