Campaigns, Channel Marketing, Events and Analytics Vancouver, BC
• Agile & data driven marketer with 10 years of experience in B2B Campaign Management, Partner enablement, Channels co-marketing, Content Strategy, Sales Enablement, Events management and Performance Measurement.
• Working with IBM since 2010 in the field of IT and Marketing spread across in the field of Campaigns Management, Business Partner Enablement, Seller Enablement, Content management to reach the cohort, Project Management, Analytics and Bid Management.
• I am a Permanent Resident of Canada.
Tools: Marketo, Salesforce, Ruby, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Optimizely, ZIFT, Structured Web, JIRA, TRELLO IBM Cognos
ERP: SAP MM, Sales & Distribution, Master data management Digital Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Partner Marketing, Enablement, Analytics) Jan 2018 – Till Date IBM (IBM Systems, Watson IoT, Cloud) (NA and AP Region)
• Developing and executing Marketing campaigns, email marketing, including managing agency relationships, monitoring campaigns performance, tracking revenue, lead generation across Marketing funnel, and implementing recommendations for campaigns optimization.
• Deciding Campaign Messaging, Value proposition, design campaign strategy, Coordinate, maintain and monitor Marketing budgets and Communications with all external stakeholders and internal shared services including paid and organic digital (social, display, SEM)
• Working on developing asset/content strategies in close conjunction with the agency for Business partners campaigns and Enablement.
• Digital platform manager for Structured web (www.mydmportal.com). I am responsible to create the digital campaigns and enable the Business partners by giving the training of this platform and promote the digital assets.
• Partner closely with WW Discipline Leaders, Diamond Team Leaders, WW Business Units and Geo Teams to create and optimize innovative campaigns and content that deliver outstanding marketing results in a data-driven, digital world. I also take care of Sales Enablement initiatives and manage bootcamps, collaterals and work with Sellers.
• Managing Business partner campaigns on ZIFT (Digital Channel Management tool) and Partnerworld Communication
• I work closely with IBM Business partners, help them to plan, design and execute Marketing Campaigns on Social media, email, design offers, use IBM Partnerworld (BP platforms) and manage Partner Claims.
• Performance analysis, segmentation and targeting, churn analysis, data cleaning and transformation
• Continuously identify and build new business and Marketing metrics to enhance Performance Measurement systems for the business group and the organization
• Ensuring availability to IBM Sellers and Business Partners through various communication channels, comprehensive range of IBM storage offering collaterals such as datasheets, quick reference guides and client presentations
• Working with IBM‘s Channel Marketing Teams to managed Channels/ISV enablement, content development, channel communication and geo enablement
Campaign Manager – Digital Campaigns Jan 2016 – Dec 2017 IBM Systems
• Designed and executed 3 worldwide demand generation campaigns for IBM Power Systems (specifically in the SAP, Storage, and High Performance Computing sectors).
• Campaign management and responsibilities included narrative and messaging creation, cohort and audience setting, and managing multiple teams to create cohesive campaign including: digital, social, events, PR, individual geography teams (Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Japan, Greater China, Middle East and Africa, and North America), manage translation process of campaign assets and many agency partners.
• Each campaign was a complete rebuild from scratch, and all 3 generated millions of dollars in revenue for many IBM business units.
• Coordinate, maintain and monitor Marketing budgets and Communications with all external stakeholders and internal M&O shared services including paid and organic digital (social, display, SEM)
• Maintaining and evolving communication messaging and creating a consistent voice throughout campaign initiatives for specific Accounts (ABM). Analyzing data and trends to apply in development of Integrated Marketing campaigns
• Co-led marketing campaign to drive attendance for Systems hardware to IBM Events named ‘Think 2018’,
‘Interconnect 2017’, resulting in;
- More than 100% target registrations.
- Client: 602 registrations (194% target)
Digital Strategist –IBM Systems, Watson IoT, Cloud May 2014 – Dec 2015 IBM (Global Business Solutions)
• Responsible for adoption and enablement efforts for designing buyers journey, UX Design, Optimizely (A/B testing), designing landing pages, competitor mapping, using best practices and Hotjar (Web Diagnostics) across the marketing/digital function at IBM.
• Social strategy - putting together organic social media strategy and developing social content calendars and editorial plans along with prioritized themes and story lines.
• SEO on-domain, off-domain having experience of personalization, A/B Testing and Optimization all sites. This including site analysis, competitor analysis, keyword research, keyword density, Converting Meta Descriptions Consulting and Project Management May 2010 – Apr 2014 IBM (Global Business Solutions)
Industry: Electronics, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retails I was working as SAP MM Consultant for our client, which involves Supply chain management, Procurement functions. Performed various roles in client-relation, techno-functional, development, testing and support Roles in various large business application implementations with focus on SAP MM, Ariba.
• Worked on multiple AMS projects for different client and IBM locations.
• Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects.
• Understanding the business processes of the client organization and providing solutions to uplift the processes.
• KRA’s include Business planning, Account Mapping, Strategic sales operations, High-end customer relations, Presentations to the Large accounts, Market Intelligence and Presales activities.
• As a business analyst, I was Involved in various phases of a MM/MDM/ARIBA projects that include requirements analysis, Data assessment, vendor management, design and development for end-to-end IT solution offerings.
• Managing the Material distribution and Vendor Management of the entire regions of the client portfolio.
• Report to the Customer on the status of the Project on an overall Delivery Perspective which involves Mile Stone Criteria like, Demand Development, Taking the User Acceptance Test Sign off, Testing, Cut Over Activity and Go Live.
• Functionally lead the test-coordinators for the end-to-end SAP Business Processes testing Clients: Applied Materials, McCain foods, Micron, Bank of America and Volkswagen E D U C A T I O N
Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee June 2008 - April 2010 MBA (IT and Marketing)
Nagpur University, INDIA June 1999 - June 2003
Bachelor of Engineering
C E R T I F I C A T I O N
Google Adwords Google Analytics SAP PMP (IBM) ITIL Foundation Digital Sales