"A successful career chronicle of over 3 years in executing prestigious projects of Health and Safety Environment as per
client requirement"targeting assignments as HSE professional with an organisation repute.
UDS pvt Ltd, chennai 5thNov2018 - 14th August2020
• To Support the development of OHS policies and programs
• To Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
• To Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• To Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
• To Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using
• To Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• To Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
• To Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
• To Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
• To conduct the safety celebrations and provide awareness programmes and campaigns.
• Review update and maintain the IMS documents and procedures.
Client : Hyundai Motor India pvt Ltd, Chennai.
• Monitor and ensured timely submission of weekly&monthly progressive safety report to the client.
• Conceptualized and implemented on-site safety environment and emergence management programs
designed to improve over all safety conditions.
• Analyzed the requirement and accordingly conducted formal demonstrations and emergencies mock
drills on safety related matters on site.
• Lead the implementation of Health and safety(HSE) management systems.
• Create the daily safety talk lessons for all employees and conduct routine safety inspections on site.
• Tracking of incidents&injuries and submitting weekly & monthly safety reports to the client.
• Prepared the HIRA for loading unloading materials in forklift, towtrucks and roof works.
• Managed the internal external audits for evaluating the compliance with safety management ans and
Sri Subramanyan construction pvt Ltd, chennai
Designation :safety oﬃcer
Duration:4th Dec 2016to 18th October2018
• To Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment.
• To Assessment and approval of subcontractor safety plans.
• To Veriﬁcation of tools and equipment to ensure good quality.
• To Promoting safe practices on site.
• To Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs.
• To Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergency situations.
• To Conducting investigations on accidents.
• To Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
• To Responding to workers' safety concerns.
• To Coordinates all issues regarding hazardous materials or waste.
• To Assisting with the preparation of a construction health and safety plan.
• To Attending project planning meetings and collaborating with construction managers.
• To Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures.
• To Testing effectiveness of site emergency response plans.
• To Continuous monitoring of all safety related documents, reports and issues to keep them updated.
SSCET, palani 2016
National Acedemy for Professional Training 2016
Diploma ﬁre and safety
National Acedemy for Professional Training 2017
Audits and inspections
Training & development
First Aider training at St Johns ambulance, padi, chennai.
Hazard identiﬁcation and risk assessment training at NAPT chennai
Package :MS oﬃce(word, excel, PowerPoint) & Internet applications.
Safety inspections and audit, Job Safety Analysis.
Preparations of risk assessments and detailed accidents investigations reports.
Date of Birth : 15/11/1994
Nationality : Indian
Language knowns : Tamil, English
Gmail : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : 809-***-****