SAMUEL ROTIMI CHRISTIAN
Ilaje Road, Akoka, Lagos
An experienced Executive Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in Information technology management combined with a diploma focused in Multimedia.
2020 NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. (B.sc in Business
2018 NEW HORIZON COMPUTER INSTITUTE (Diploma in Multimedia)
2010 LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC: (Diploma in Business Studies)
2007 WESTERN COLLEGE YABA: (S.S.C.E)
• ITIL Version 4 (Training heights)
• Time Management Training (JK Michaels)
• Cutting Edge Professionals Certification. (Traning on Human Capital Development)
• Cybersecurity Landscape for Managers (U.S Department of Homeland Security)
2015 – 2020 PERSONAL/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR IT/OPERATIONS
(Unified Payments Services Limited).
• Arranging schedules for meetings.
• Making travel arrangements.
• Filing, organizing and documentation
• Performing proper bookkeeping tasks.
• Reading and analyzing incoming letters and memos.
• Provide general administrative support.
• Making flight arrangements.
• Acting as middle man between the director and the directorate staffs
• Planning and organ.
2017 MANAGING PARTNER (Assure Smart Services)
Managing and overall running of business activities
Preparing and implementing business policies
Onboarding business partners
Budgeting and allocation
Repairs and servicing of computers
Purchase and installation of computers hardware and software
Computer Security management
2013 PERSOAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR OF DRAINAGE SPECIAL
PROJECT (L.A.S.G Ministry of Environment)
•Provided administrative support services to staff in the department.
•Maintained the record of filling procedures and inventories,
•Organizing meeting schedules
•Provide support to other staffs in the department
2011 – 2013 CHURCH ADMINISTRATOR (R.C.C.G, Royal Chapel)
•Prepare the church for Service
•Record keeping and filing.
•Provide other administrative duties
•Managing church volunteers
•Church facility maintenance.
2009 PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE PROPRIETOR (D-VEES NURSERY
•Arranging and organizing schedules for meetings
•Making travel arrangements
•Filing and organizing documentation
•Performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
•Reading and analyzing incoming memos
•Provide general administrative support.
SKILLS TECHNICAL SKILLS
Multimedia and Presentation
Computer repairs and installations
Live streaming on social media
Set-up and Installation of multimedia equipment
Multimedia Graphic designs.
Video editing and production
Cybersecurity threats and analysis
Excellent use of Microsoft office packages
HOBBIES, Travelling, Listening to Music, Mentoring.