House No. - ***,
Sector – *, R.K. Puram
New Delhi- 110022
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no. – 958-***-****
To work with an organization that provides me the opportunity to utilize my skills and abilities towards the growth of the organization. QUALIFICATIONS:
QUALIFICATION DURATION UNIVERSITY/
Class- X 2009 to 2O11 Upras Public
2012 to 2013 Green Fields
2013 to 2018
68.5% (MOT-1ST YR)
MOT-2nd yr awaited.
2. Easy and
and eager to
1. FORTIS HOSPITAL, NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI.
For 1 year as an Occupational Therapist (part-time) 2. SAMPOORN DELHI SPECIAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, PALAM, DELHI.
As a consultant occupational therapist for 11 months (present). 3. Voluntary training
o SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI [Occupational Therapy Department for 1 month, 2017 (Orthopedics C.I.O)]
o INDIAN SPINAL INJURY CENTRE, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI. [Rehabilitation Centre for 1 month,]
o MAX SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, PATPARGANJ, DELHI. [Occupational Therapy Department for 15 days.]
WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS:
1. Attended Seminar on O.T Perspective in sleeping Disorders held at G.B.Pant hospital. 2. Attended Practical workshop on “Perceptual Disorders in Children” And earned 7 credit hours. 3. Participated in World Mental Health Week 2015 and won First prize in Skit. 4. Attended seminar on Therapeutic Intervention in Autism Spectrum Disorder organized by PDUNIPPD, New Delhi.
5. Attended Pre-Conference COTE as a student observer in 54 th
annual national conference of AIOTA.
6. Participated as AIOTA Student member in 54
annual national conference of AIOTA.
7. Participated in CME on ‘Role of Occupational Therapy in ICU’ organized by Delhi Branch of AIOTA in collaboration with GIPMER, New Delhi.
8. Attended workshop on inclusive education and learning Disability organized by PORDAC. 9. Attended workshop on “ OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY IN LEARNING DISABILITIES” held at Jamia Hamdard.
10. Participated as a delegate in hands on workshop on “Telehealth and Virtual Reality; its scope and beyond” held at ISIC, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
11. Participated as a delegate in two day workshop on “ SENSORY MODALITIES IN THE TREATMENT OF CHILDREN WITH AUTISM” held at AIIMS, New Delhi. 12. Attended workshop on “CONCEPTS OF NEUROREHABILITATION SCIENCES” held at Jamia Hamdard.
13. Participated as a delegate in the workshop “ WHEELCHAIR PRESCRIPTION & BASIC WHEELCHAIR SKILLS” held at ISIC, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. 14. Participated in continuous Neuro Rehab Education Program organized by Ergogenic Rehab Organisation at Gandhi Peace Foundation, New Delhi. 15. Participated in the Occupational Therapy Awareness Program organized by dept. of rehabilitation sciences, Jamia Hamdard.
HAKEEM ABDULHAMEED CENTENARY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI. 1. Rehabilitation Centre for 6 months.
2. Pediatrics Department for 2 months.
3. Medicine Department for 2 months.
4. Orthopedic Department for 2month.
5. Psychiatry Department for 3 month.
6. Radiology Department for 1 month.
7. Neurosurgery Department for 1 month.
1. Had won first prize in First Mental Health festival 2017 held at AIIMS, New Delhi. 2. Had won first prize in Poster Paper presentation in National conference of physiotherapy 2017 held at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
3. Presented a Poster Paper in International Conference during the 21th World Congress of Mental Health of the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH) held at Ashok hotel, Between 2-5, November 2017 New Delhi.
Presented Poster paper in First National Conference on Addiction Psychiatry, 2017, New Delhi EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
1. Participated in annual sports and games week 2013 Jamia Hamdard and got 2 nd
Position in Chess.
2. Participated in the World Occupational Therapy Day organized by Delhi branch or AIOTA in collaboration with Pt. DeendayalUpadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped and G.B Pant Hospital, New Delhi and got 3
prize in poster competition.
3. Participated in General knowledge Quiz during annual sports and games week 2016 Jamia Hamdard and got 3
4. Participated in International Women’s Day 2017 and secure 1 st
position in poster competition.
5. Participated in Breast Cancer Awareness Day 2017 in poster competition. 6. Participated in Occupational therapy Awareness Program organized by dept. of rehab. Sciences, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
RESEARCH PROJECT AND PUBLICATION:
1. Had done Research Project on ‘Snoezelen Tent House’ (A multisensory environment experience for children) in partial fulfillment of requirement for the Degree of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy. 2. Published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy-An International Journal
[Year 2017, Volume-11, Issue-4 (Oct-Dec)].
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Documents & certificates can be furnished on demand.
Provided OT services for-
Pediatrics patient-Cerebralpalsy,MentalRetardation,LearningDisability,Developmental delay, ADHD, Autism
Neurorehabilitation - Stroke, parkinsonism, quadriplegia
Orthopedics rehabilitation- LBA, OA, CS, postoperative fracture cases