VISHNU PRASAD B S
To be a part of a value driven organization where I can fully utilize my skills and make a significant contribution to the success of the employer and my individual growth
ADVIK HI TECH PVT LMT
WORKED AS DME
December 2019 - present
● Semiskilled operator in CNC latte.
● Work part inspection
● Quality checking
● Manual programming with setting
● Tool changing
December 2019 – November 2019
● Worked as a teaching assistant in mechanical department at ITI
● Coordinated industrial visit at that academic year MPM ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
PRODUCTION QUALITY CONTROLLER
August 2016 – October 2018
● Prepare and monitoring of fabrication sequencing as per codes and standards during fabrication work
● Implement the permit to work system.
● Attending daily meeting (Production and safety).
● Daily progress report follows up.
● Proper arrangement of equipment and man power based on the site without dealing of production daily bases.
● Checking the availability of materials for individual lines with the bill of material and marking the availability in it.
● Monitoring the daily labor report of the contractors. Close coordination with QA/QC department for all concern inspection and documentation.
● To organize monthly program for achieving the target.
● To manage the labors payment, manage the labors at erection site. Maintaining proper housekeeping of the location.
FINAL YEAR PROJECT:
‘FABRICATION OF SOLINOID ENGINE’
Electromagnetic reciprocating engine produces more horse power than conventional combustion engine use less energy. The electric motor can design for any transportation can be design for an any size of electrical need 12 KW to 1 MW per engine. The electromagnetic reciprocating engine operates similar to IC engine by turning a crack shaft and replacing the combustion chamber with magnetic chamber. By electromagnet produce electricity to turning alternator connect to the engine. email@example.com
BE Mechanical Engineering
Duration: 2012 - 2016
Duration: 2010- 2012
Percentage : 75%
ASNT NDT LEVELII:
RT, DPT, MPI, UT, FILM INTERPRETATION
EXTRA – CURICULAR ACTIVITIES
Participated in Physics paper
presentation at Dr. Paul’s engineering
Student Coordinator for a fest-
“MECHXTREME” conducted by
Dr.Paul’s engineering college.
Captain for NCC (2008 – 2010)
Collection of stamps and coins