ELLEN C. DUDIN
Doha Qatar +974********
I am looking for a company where I can advance and develop my field of expertise and gain professional experiences in the business industry and provide a high-quality output in every demand and meet-up satisfactory level of expectations of the organization and be a part of a successful working team.
Sales / Promoter Dec 2018 - Februay 2020
Ya hala event
● Responsible for promoting the goods and services to customers and maintaining a friendly manner.and helping the company reach revenue target.
● Assist the customers for their needs, and explain the items which they want to know.
● Contributed to the team success by exceeding team sales,
● Resolve customer complaints if required,
● in charge of cash flows, operating POS.
SECRETARY Dec 2017- Nov 2018
TURKISH & FRENCE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES&TRADE
● Perform Clerical and administrative such as answer telephones & give information to callers, take message or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
● In charge of making quotation Invoices, and local Purchase order.
● In charge for making daily time sheet of labors
● Arrange conferences, meetings & travel reservations for office personnel.
● Maintain scheduling and events calendars/
● Compiles, documents and update files including projects numbers, purchase orders, data tracking, billings, budget reports.
● Purchase and maintain office supply.
● Performed data entry recording printing and confidential filling.
● Assist the PRO for processing of ID staff and laborers.
● Make copies of correspondence of other printed materials.
● Scheduling appointment for manager time to time as may require. RECEPTIONIST November 4, 2013- March 25, 2017
Qatar Hair Centre
● Receiving phone calls answering inquiries.
● Assisting with the variety of administrative task including copying, faxing, scanning taking note and make travel plans.
● Prepare daily income reports,
● Receive payments by cash checks, credit cards, vouchers; issues official receive.
● Provide excellent customer service
● Scheduling clients for their appointments
● Accepted the letters and package delivered to the front desk, delivering to the staff.
● Communicate and assist customers in many ways possible as customers may require.
● In-charge of Inventory products, stocks to determined inventory level and verifying receipts of supplies.
● Make invoice for the product & in charge for ordering office supply.
● Reach out or informing clients by phone calling for promotion of products and services. Sales / Inventory Clerk
● Demonstrate the new product to the clients
● Review and apply Inventory activities, including movements and deletions.
● Recorded the type, quantity and value of stock on hand via computerized or manual inventory records.
● Reports any stock issues to management of place product orders as necessary.
● Maintains unit supplies inventory by checking stocks to determine inventory level, placing expenditure orders for supplies, detailing any overstocks or missing items.
● Prepared a list of depleted products and survey of unusable products.
● Coordinate retail clerical function and activities in a store setting.
● Maintain, manage and organize the product on the shelves and racks in retail stores. TRICHOLOGIST CONSULTANT
● Consult the clients for their hair and scalp problem, introducing the treatment and promoting product needs to sell as may require.
FOREST EXTENTION OFFICER 2010- 2012
Department of Environment and Natural Resources
Tacurong City Philippines
● Assist the Project Manager Officer (PMO) for Educational campaign of Environment and Natural Resources Management such as meetings of public assembly with the area of Jurisdiction in coordination head personnel.
● Assist the Project Manager to conduct of monitoring and educational of Upland Development Program.
● Perform data entry and administrative duties.
● Filing and typing of word processing, office machine operation.
● Assist the Project Manager for planning and evaluating habitat management work.
● Manage the process of interviewing between new hired candidates and management.
● Maintain files of data on reports, and correspondents to others materials as may require.
● In charge for making data, monitoring planted areas, and reported to the head forester.
● Surveying and reports inspecting trees and sites.
● Keeping accurate works records.
Customer Service Staff/ Pool attendant 2007-2010
AJMAN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
● Greetings and Interacting the guest or customers with their request and needs.
● Touring the clients in different place inside spa.
● In-charge swimming pool and aerobics area.
● Promote and introduce the facility inside the spa.
● Monitoring security of the facility and making note of any maintenance issue.
● Check to ensure that all equipment is functioning properly.
● Responsible for cleanliness safety, by complying with the procedures rules and regulations. SALES REPRESENTATIVE May 2- to Dec 2006
● In charge of selling products/services using solid arguments existing & Prospective active customers.
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Supply management with reports on customers’ needs, problem interest.
● Coordinates sales efforts with team members and other department
● Give answer to customer’s question or concern relate to goods may required
● Provide assistance to customers for their needs, validating the prices and goods.
● Deal with the customers complaints professionally and with restraint.
● Report sales accurately.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMMERCE
Major in Management (2006)
COTABATO CITY STATE POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
COTABATO CITY PHILIPPINES
Microsoft word internet, Email excels access, Power Point, Faxing, Scanning Key Competence:
Verbal and written communication skills, Able to learn new tools and application quickly, Outstanding workload and time management skills, Can perform task individual or within a team. Customers service Oriented, Initiative and Flexible. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nationality : Filipino
Age: : 34
Civil Status : Single
Date of Birth : January 26, 1985
Language : English/
Visa type : Working visa
Available upon Request