First Names ZIKHONA LONDEKA Surname NGWANE
Nationality SOUTH AFRICAN ID / Passport No 950********** Age 25 Gender FEMALE
Marital Status SINGLE Residence 32 CARRINGTON RD, CAMBRIDGE WEST. EAST LONDON.
Telephone No: +276*-***-**** E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Languages ENGLISH, AFRIKAANS, ISIZULU, ISIXHOSA
Interests / Hobbies Travelling, Movies, Gardening, Availability Short Notice
Salary Expectations MARKET RELATED OFFER
Qualification National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting Institute Durban University of Technology Period 2014-2018 Employment History
Job Title Senior Administrator
Establishment Legend Insurance Brokers
Location/Country 8 Bulfour Road, Vincent East London. South Africa Period July 2020 to date
• Oversaw all operations related to business submissions, budget, accommodation and transportation of field agents.
• Ensured effective employee relations and inter-departmental working relations
• Assisted in interview of new employees, orientation, and performance appraisal.
• Developed formal training for the new sales representatives.
• Attended and contributed to periodic departmental meetings.
• Kept clear records on sales mix, sales history, actual costs, rotational costs, etc.
• Ensured that the maintenance and service of company’s promotional Job Title Personal Assistant
Location/Country 1 Frosterley park Umhlanga. Durban Period January 2019 to June 2020
• Managed and directed the affairs of the sales supervisors, sale representatives and ensured smooth operations at telesales.
• Generated a client portfolio worth R10,000 000 through sales of discovery products. (life cover, medical Aids, Investments and Short-term insurance)
• Compiled new techniques that will boost product sales.
• To ensure the maximum sales of all company product lines including third party products
• Develop sound product knowledge in conjunction with quality assurance Directory, to ensure maximum sales and work together to manage customer presentations/demonstration
• Developed personal contacts with potential customers.
• Ensured timely credit control and ensure that all customers are credit worthy.
• Ensured customer loyalty to our products through customer correspondence where necessary and included product quotes.
• Arrange market surveys, studies and tests in designated areas particularly for new and potential products
• Market research and purchasing trends.
• Monitor competitor sales, prices and activities, ensuring appropriate action and counter activities are introduced as may be appropriate
• Work hand in hand with the Sales team in understanding what is expect of them
• Assist the regional director of sales in departmental representations for various meetings and in generation of reports as required and standing in for him when called upon to do so
Job Title Accounting Clerk (Part Time)
Establishment Mohammed & Association
Location/Country Spark Rd, Overport. Durban
Period January 2018 to January 2019
Duties & Responsibilities • Ensured regular bookkeeping and data capturing.
• Handled daily office administrative work.
• Processed applications and file records
• Answered queries by searching and retrieving files
• Performed data entry
• Maintained updated files
• Captured payroll in Pastel
equipment is done periodically.
• Ensured customer satisfaction and that expectations are met. References:
• GRACE MBOCI
LEGEND INSURANCE BROKERS
+ 2786 -076 6624
• PRAVESH GOVAN
• MOHAMMED ALLEY
MOHAMMED & ASSOCIATION