Achieve a position where my multi-tasking skills in the organizational, communication and technical area can be used to provide an effective problem-solving and attain organizational objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented and proactive problem solver.
Portuguese – Native
English – Fluent
Spanish - Intermediate
Italian – Basic (Centro Cultural Ítalo -
Brasileiro, 3 years)
Project Management - Advanced
Sales Force - Advanced
Computing. Office Package, Windows
XP and Mac environment – Advanced
CAT Tolls - Advanced
Groove Entertainment Technologies – Salt Lake City, UT (June 2018 – Present) Contract Administrator
• Responsible for the legal review and/or drafting of a wide variety of client proposals and third-party contracts in support of sales, change requests, amendments, consulting, and reseller arrangements, third party partnerships, strategic alliances, and development agreements.
• Supporting role to the legal team on more complex or high-stakes contractual matters.
• Manage contracts through the entire contract lifecycle – providing guidance to internal teams on third-party relationships, initial drafting and review of contracts, assisting the Operations team in preparations for negotiations, interpreting provisions of existing contracts, and documenting contract amendments, renewals or terminations.
• Support the Operations and Sales in contracting processes, establishing, enforcing and practices standards for the company.
BD America Movie Productions – DFGS Movie Distribution – Los Angeles, USA; Istanbul-TR
(May 2017 – May 2018)
Localization Project Manager- International Acquisitions and Distributions
• Develop, manage, and execute movie production and global distribution logistics plan and timeline with release deadline.
• Create, manage, and reconcile events, festivals attendances and marketing budgets, expenses, and timelines.
• Design and manage tradeshows booth designs and layouts for global Film Festivals.
• Conduct negotiations and manage relationships with US and Turkish companies including but not limited to production companies, international distribution, digital content providers, newspapers, audio/visual team, locations and equipment rentals, transportation, and destination management organizations.
[Escolha a data]
• Develop a plan and manage partnerships with global trade industry partner regarding global sponsorship's and funding opportunities.
• Increased the company’s networking to a global level M.S. Traduções - Sworn Translation Company – Santos, Brazil (2014-2017) Owner; Business Manager
Managed and distributed translation projects
Agent of a group of over 30 freelances and sworn translators
Interpreter in conferences, lectures, meetings
Coordinated all payment of bills, licenses, taxes, contracts
Handled confidential contracts and documentations
Managed multiple projects including web, software, and user manuals in 13 languages.
Partnered with vendors to ensure resources were in place and deliveries were completed up to standards.
Daticom Traduções – Sworn Translation Company – São Paulo, Brazil (2012-2015) Project Manager – Legal Area
Trained personnel on the use of translation resources, workflows, and processes.
Optimized workflows for ongoing Portuguese publication projects.
Recruited and assisted translators
Completed Expenses Reports (Customers and Contributors)
Translated confidential and/or technical documents Velloza, Girotto e Lindembojm Advogados Associados – São Paulo, Brazil (2008-2010) Law Trainee Merges and Acquisitions (M&A) Consulting Area
Answered calls and assisted clients
Draft and Oversaw Corporate Contracts
Assisted in administrative services as reporting time slips, memos, filing records
Coordinated Multinational Companies Merge and Acquisitions Projects and Agreements
Developed Articles of Association and other Legal Contracts (English - Portuguese) Volunteer Experience:
Youth Commercial Chamber of the City of Santos – Santos, Brazil (2015–2018) Vice Chair of the Board of Directors
Coordinate outreach and collaboration with national, regional and local entities, including higher learning educational institutions, private and governmental, to disseminate best practices and the development of educational outcomes in the field of entrepreneurship.
Planned meetings and proposals with Local and National Authorities and Politicians
Coordinated conferences and lectures to discuss projects for the improvement of the Port of Santos
Collaborated with Regional financial and environmental development projects
Coordinated social events and activities with Universities and Governmental Organizations
Created and managed workshops, lectures and programs held in Universities
Wrote speeches and represented the Chamber in several events and interviews
[Escolha a data]
Catholic University of the City of Santos – Santos, Brazil B.S. Degree in Arts - Major in English Translation and Interpretation Graduated 2016
FAAP & FMU – Sao Paulo, Brazil
B.S. Degree in Law
Universitas High School – Santos, Brazil
Professional Activities and Certification
Diploma in Project Management – Alison Courses – October 2018
Fundamentals of Project Management – Alison Courses - August 2018
International Organizations Management – Université de Genève – Online Course - Course coordinated by Dr. Gilbert Probst, Professor, Organization and Management, and Co- Director of the Executive-MBA program at the University of Geneva.
Diploma in Human Resources (HR) – Alison Courses – July 16th 2015
Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects – Dr. Barbara Oakley, Dr. Terrence Sejnowski & Linda Walker - University of California, San Diego – Online Course
Advanced English – The American Boarding School in Switzerland – Lugano, Switzerland (2005)
Advanced Business English – Kaplan – Upper East Side Branch - New York City (2012)
CPE – Cambridge – Certificate of Professional English
Spanish – Intermediate Certification