DR. JAHANGIR AHMAD
(PG DIPLOMA IN ANAESTHESIOLOGY)
Name JAHANGIR AHMAD
Date of Birth 25/02/1981
Contact Address Dr. Jahangir Ahmad
HOUSE NO—12-A/1, STEET NO—2, JAMALU KA BAGH
MAUJPUR SEELAPUR, NEW DELHI
E-Mail Address email@example.com
Phone No. 099********
PG Diploma in
2011 Jawaharlal Nehru (JN) Medical
College & Hospital, A.M.U., Aligarh, India
M.B.B.S 2007 J.N. Medical College & Hospital, A.M.U.,
Senior Secondary School
1999 Senior Secondary School, A.M.U., Aligarh
1996 Bihar Secondary Education Board
Date Position held Hospital from
may 2015 to till now Attending consultant in max heath care hospital
diploma in anaesthesia-
1st June 2009
to 31st May 2011
J. N. Medical College
Hospital, Aligarh, India
25th March 2006
To 24th March 2007
Pre Registration House Officer (Intern)
J.N. Medical College &
Hospital, Aligarh, India
Medical Council of India, New Delhi- 31129 ( 2014)
Delhi medical council, New Delhi.
Qualified Anesthesiologist (PG Diploma in Anaesthesiology) looking for an opportunity
to work with Anesthesiologists in conducive environment in order to further my study of
anesthesia and to use the skills which I have acquired.
SENIOR RESIDENT (ANAESTHESIOLOGY) ESI HOSPITAL OKHLA NEW DELHI
Jan 2012 – jan 2015
TRAINEE RESIDENT ANAESTHESIOLOGY
June 2009-June 2011
J.N.Medical College Hospital, A.M.U, Aligarh.
As a Resident in Anesthesia in a 1200 bedded multispeciality hospital where I was
1. Preoperative examination of the patients for their fitness for Anaesthesia.
2. Referral of the patients to respective specialties to improve their fitness for Anaesthesia.
3. Planning and administering Anaesthesia for :
a) General Surgery e
b) Urological surgery j) CTVS
c) Ophthalmic surgery
d) Orthopedic surgery)
f) Obstetric surgery
h) Plastic surgery
g) Paediatric surgery
4. Provision of postoperative pain relief when requested.
5. Monitored anaesthesia care for short procedures like MRI, CT scans etc.
6. Assisting in painless labor.
7. Providing care in the intensive care unit.
8. Providing emergency Anaesthetic services.
9. Assisting in the Emergency room when required.
10. Research ( with special interest in Airway, postoperative pain management and Intensive care
Procedures Performed Number
Regional Anaethetic Procedures:
1 Subarachanoid Blocks >600
2 Epidural Blocks >3000
3 Caudal Blocks >60
4 Saddle Blocks >100
5 Biers Block >10
6 Ankle Block >05
7 Brachial Plexus Block >500
8 Ophthalmic Blocks >15 (observed)
9 Other Peripheral Blocks ( viz intercoastal,
General Anaesthetic Procedures:
1 Orotracheal Intubation using Direct Laryngoscopy
a) In Adults
b) In paediatric age group ( >1 month old)
c) In neonates
2 Fiber optically guided tracheal intubation 30(done) & >70 (observed)
3 Trachlight guided tracheal intubation >30
4 Nasotracheal Intubaion >30
5 Laryngeal mask insertion.> 5000
6 Combitube insertion >5
7 Double Lumen tube >20
1 Internal jugular vein cannulation >500
2 Subclavian vein cannulation >200
3 Arterial line cannulation >200
PRE REGISTRATION HOUSE OFFICER (INTERNSHIP)
March 2006 to March 2007
J. N. Medical College Hospital, A.M.U, Aligarh.
Medicine (included a posting in Accident & Emergency): During this period I was
responsible for patient care in the out- patient clinics, wards, A&E and mobile clinics.
Surgical Experience (included a posting in orthopaedics for 15 days): My surgical
experience included compiling initial clinical histories and investigations, working up
differential diagnoses for common conditions like acute abdomen, hernias, trauma & triage in
cases of burns and trauma.
Other Clinical Experience: This includes initial management and care in obstetric and gynaecology, paediatrics, infectious diseases and psychiatry.
CME,WORKSHOP AND TRAINING
1) Emergency trauma airway course.
2) Workshop on trigeminal neuralgia.
3) Conference on cancer pain and palliative care.
4) Workshop on USG guided regional anaesthesia and TEE.
5) CME on recent advances in endocrinology and diabetes.
6)Ex senior resident in anaesthesia ESI hospital okhla.
7) working as a attending consultant in max health care hospital since may 2015 till now
One paper published in IJA