A dedicated and helpful personnel with hands-on experience in the
Food and Beverage, tours and travels and hospitality industry, comprehensive understanding of hot and cold beverages such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, syphon, chemex, kalita, pour over, French press, aero press, cold juices, smoothies, milk shakes and teas. Grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers
● Provided quality beverages consistently for all customers.
● Maintained Quality store operations
● Took responsibility to learn all aspects of the barista position.
● Contributed to store profitability
● Hospitality expert
● Brewing and grinding
● Latte Art and pouring techniques
● Sanitation requirement
● Specialty Coffee
● Customer service.
● Espresso techniques.
● Schedule management.
EETEN URBAN KITCHEN MARINA MALL- DUBAI, UAE
2019 TO PRESENT
● Prepared and served hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, and teas.
● Maintained cleanliness in the pie counter, service areas and in the lobby at all times.
● Provided extensive information about menu items, took down special restrictions and always suggested upsell items like appetizers.
● Checked temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
● Welcomed customers in a friendly manner and got them seated so as to be served.
● Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels. Contact: +(971-*********/52-2127371
DOB : 02/02/1992
Passport no_ : A00046565
Sex : male
Nationality : Ugandan
Certificate in main Specialty coffee
High School Diploma
Kasubi Secondary School 2012-2013
● Described menu items to customers and suggested products that might appeal to them.
● Adhering to all food regulations and quality controls
● Selling coffees, smoothies, milk shakes tea blends and brewing, highlighting the differences between items and educating customers about brewing methods.
OFFICE MESSENGER CUM LOGISTICS ASSISTANT
EPIC TOURS AND TRAVELS LLC- AL FAHIDI (BUR DUBAI)
FEB 2017- FEB 2019
● Receive messages or materials to be delivered, instructions communicated via phones, addresses or in person.
● Obtain signatures and payments or arrange for receipts for payments,
● Call by telephone, send and reply mails in order to deliver messages.
● Perform general Office clerical works such a filing materials, operating machines and running errands.
● Collect, seal, stamp ongoing mails using postage sealers and envelope sealers.
● Collecting cash and cheques from clients and making both bank deposits and withdraws on behalf of the company
● Answering and managing incoming store calls.
● Ensuring outgoing shipment for customers is accurate and well packed.
● Preparing packing list and packing outgoing materials.
● Manage warehouse inventory and maintain adequate supply of shipping materials.
● Process incoming shipment, receive materials and compare what has been shipped and the shipment order.
ZAHR EL- LAYMOUN- AL MAJAZ WATERFRONT 6- SHARJAH
BARISTA JAN 2015- JAN 2017
● Warmly welcomed guests and presented Menus.
● Making coffee using different methods such as espresso shots, syphon, chemex, kalita, pour over, French press, aero press, cold brew, V60 & drip coffee
● Maintaining cleanliness of bar and restaurant.
● Teaching new barista different techniques like milk frothing, steaming and cleaning of the grinder machine.
● Inspect beverages before they have been served.
● Advance patrons about particular origins and flavors of coffee blends, teas and specialty espresso beverages.
● Avid understanding of production procedures.
● Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving drinks. REFERENCE
● Available upon request
1. Barista certificate
2. Computer knowledge
3. High school Diploma
4. First Aid qualified
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
1. Good communication
2. Working under pressure
3. Leadership qualities
4. Customer service
5. Problem solving
6. Critical thinking
7. MS Office suite
8. Client relations
1. Customer service
3. Attentiveness, speed &
4. Clear Communication Skills
6. Persuasion Skills
7. Listening skills
8. Closing Ability
9. Time Management Skills
10. A Calming Presence
11. Physically fit and able to work
in hot or cold environments
12. Ability to stand for long
periods of time.
13. Able to record details for
customer contacts and follow
up actions taken.
14. Ability to bend, stretch, reach
and kneel without restriction
NOTICE PERIOD: IMMEDIATE