Looking for a job in a company where I could learn under working professional to enhance my skills and to learn production related theories to be applied in practical field. 1) Aligarh Muslim University, U,P, India.
B. Sc. Engineering in Chemical Engineering.
CGPA: 3.5 out of 4
2) Rajshahi College, Rajshahi.
Higher School Certificate (HSC) in Science
GPA: 5.00 out of 5.00
3) Kirtipur High School, Kirtipur, Noagaon.
Secondary School Certificate (SSC) in Science
GPA: 5.00 out of 5.00
• Vocational training at Harduaganj Thermal Power Plant, Kasimpur,Uttarpradesh, India.
1) DM Plant
2) Water Treatment Plant
MD. Naymur Rahaman
C/O- Harun-ar-rashid VilL- Jokakandur, P.O.-
Borshail. P.S-Naogaon, Dist.- Naogaon.
Cell- +880-1740440181, +880-1731048347
• Have done a project with the topic of production of ethanol from Biomass.
1) Available Raw material selection for plant.
2) Heat Balance Calculation
3) Mass balance calculation
4) Plant location selection
5) Which reactor is appropriate for our plant selection. 6) Calculation of reactor design (PFR reactor)
7) Distillation Column Selection and design
• Organization: Beximco Textile Ltd, Beximco Industrial Park,Sarabo,
• Designation: Research and Development Coordinator
• Time Period: 17.07.18 to 01.02 .19
• Department: R&D
1) Research and development of Denim wash.
2) Bleach Wash
3) Caustic soda wash.
• Organisation: Cryogenic Process Control. Malibagh Dhaka.
• Designation: Asst Manager Technical sales
• Time Period: 02.03.19 to 01.08.19
• Department: Engineering section
1) Technical Part of Zero Discharge Liquid Effluent Treatment Plant Marketing. CAREER SUMMARY
CORE COURSES OF GRADUATION PROGRAM
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
• Organisation: Bureau Veritas Consumer Product (BD) Ltd. DEPZ Savar,Dhaka.
• Designation: Assistant Analytical Chemist.
• Time Period: 20.08.19 to Present
1) Handling Gas chromatography mass spectrometer
2) Handling Liquid Chromatography mass spectrometer 3) Extraction of alkyl phenol Etoxylate
4) Extraction of alkyl phenol
5) Extraction of allergenic and carcinogenic substance. 6) Standard Preparation of Gas chromatography mass spectrometry
7) Standard Preparation of Liquid Chromatography mass spectrometry
8) Standard Preparation of MS-Ms
Elementary Principal of Chemical Process, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics Chemical Process control, Hazardous waste management, Solid waste management, Fluid mechanics, Chemical Process industries, Process Equipment Design, Chemical reaction engineering Industrial pollution and Abatement, Process Engineering and plant Design, Applied chemistry, Engineering Biology, Engineering Chemistry and Material Science, Process Instrumentation Petroleum Processing, Energy Engineering and Management, Equilibrium State Process, Bioprocess Engineering, Transport Phenomena, Environmental Studies, Applied Mechanics, Fluid Particle operation
• Member of Cricket Team in Zarf 17 held at Zakir Hussain College of Engineering & Technology, AMU.
• Member of Literary Team in FAROZAN 17held at Nadeem Tarin Hall, AMU, Aligarh.
• Win a winner prize in Dumb Charades in Nadeem Tarin Hall Literary & Culture Fest 2017
• Win Bvpl season-2 championship,and Awarded Man of Final Award as well at 2020,in Bureau Veritas Consumer product Bd Ltd.
• Student member of American Institute of Chemical Engineers
• Student member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineer WORK EXPERIENCE-3
• Have knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, ASPEN and MATLAB
• English, Hindi, Urdu & Bangla
• Time management
• Good Analytical ability
• Good communication skills
• Able to work in group as well as individual
• Critical thinking
• Leadership quality
Date of Birth
: Nurzahan begum
: 8th August, 1995
: AB+ (Positive)
: Bangladeshi (by birth)
: VilL- Jokakandur, P.O.-Borshail.
P.S-Naogaon, Dist.- Naogaon.
Playing Cricket, playing Football, Reading Books, Watching Movie Title Reference-01 References-02
Name Dr.Sadaf zaidi Muhammad Mohsin
Organization Aligarh Muslim university,
Designation Asst professor Department of
Sr Deputy Manager,
Address Aligarh Muslim University,
Plot # 130 DEPZ,
Gnakbari, savar, Dhaka
Email email@example.com Muhammad.mohsin@bure
I, hereby declare that the information provided here is true to the best of my knowledge. Naymur Rahaman