***** ****** ****, *** *******, OH 44140
Cell/Text 440-***-**** / email@example.com
Over ten years of public and private proposal response experience. Specializing in $100-$400M bid value pursuits. Federal, SLED (state/local/education), Tribal, and Public-Private Partnership proposal response and project management. Winning responses delivered in business services, real estate/design-build, IT/software development, healthcare, telecommunications, security, event, and staffing services. Recognized for creative solutions, effective communication, team management and business intelligence research. Proven track record of developing and managing large complex proposals. Ability to handle diverse, MM projects concurrently, successfully, and on time.
• Project Management – Successfully developed and delivered four $80M+ concurrent proposals for three federal government agencies: VA, USDA, FBI and one local government.
• Proposal & Bid Team Management – Overhauled internal bid process to increase bid output, resulting in several $50M+ wins.
• Design – Possess advanced graphic design skillset in templates design, branding, and corporate specs.
• Accuracy – Consistently receive 100%, no point deduction remarks from Technical Review Boards regarding bid layout response content, design and organization. Skills
* Project and Proposal Management * Technical Writing and Response Editing * Graphic Design
* Team Management * MS Word, Expert and MS Excel, Advanced User * Marketing and BD
* Capture Management * Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat DC, Expert * FBI Clearance – LBI Employment
Carnegie Management and Development Corporation
Carnegie is a builder-developer of retail properties, government, and healthcare facilities. Carnegie has preferred design/builder status for the VA and FBI, having built and financed some of their largest facilities across the country. SENIOR PROPOSAL MANAGER (fulltime, inhouse employee Sept. 2008-May 2017, remote position May 2017-present)
• Responsible for complete proposal management, design, delivery, and execution of the company’s largest wins, including $120M urban/city redevelopment, $185M VA design-build healthcare facility, $87M VA clinic.
• Control entire bid lifecycle (cradle to grave), from bid search to post-metric evaluation.
• Lead capture planning team for government opportunities
• Research and qualify all opportunities and distribute to team members
• Develop bid and proposal strategies per pursuit
• Define RFP response strategy with storyboard development
• Template design and management for response database.
• Team Management: lead bid response team(s) of up to 50 internal and external team members.
• Create response calendar including roles and responsibility matrix with assignments and due dates.
• Coordinate and lead all internal and external team members including subcontractors, sales, SMEs, BAs, legal and finance response teams.
• Coordinate technical team responses, design narratives, and resumes.
• Edit and review submission documents to ensure one-voice content while maintaining technical requirement compliance, including past performance documentation, capabilities descriptions, management and project plans.
• Increased proposal intake and success rate: overhauled entire bid process for both public and private responses, resulting in a 65% bid response increase.
• Brought production inhouse for management and document output control
• Established and maintain proposal protocols and best practices
• Provide on-going training for junior proposal team members to ensure compliance with best practices Hyland Software, Inc. June 2018 – November 2019
Hyland Software is software developer of OnBase, enterprise content management and process management. PROPOSAL SPECIALIST III, GOVERNMENT
• Responsible for project management and proposal execution of all portions of the proposal process.
• Bid planning and management to determine scope, logistics, teams, and resource allocation.
• Established individual bid strategy with Account Manager and Sales Solution Architect.
• Coordinated all SME responses, including IT/IS support, HR, Legal, and security teams.
• Highest grossing proposal specialist for 2018 Q3, 2019 Q2, Q3 in SLED and federal responses. CGI Federal, Inc. May 2017- May 2018 (remote position) CGI Federal is an information technology services company that provides IT and managed software and staffing services to federal government agencies, including HHS/HUD, FAA, and local government agencies. Bid value response up to $350MM for FAA.
GOVERNMENT PROPOSAL DEVELOPER
• Conducted market research to cultivate federal and local government leads and business intelligence. Intelligence gathering included SWOT analysis, competitor analysis and customer analysis.
• Set Pursuit and Capture Development Lifecycle schedule.
• Responsible for pursuit tracking and pipeline management including metrics, post-project analysis.
• Built go-to-market strategy to bring software solution into new government sectors. Tenable Protective Services January 2004 – September 2008 (remote position) BCS provided B2B business development and proposal response for parent company, Tenable Protective Services, Ohio’s largest privately held security services and special event staffing company. PARTNER, MARKETING AND PROPOSALS
• Successful creation and production of the Cincinnati Bengals’ RFP in 35 days. Achieved Tenable’s first
$7.5M contract award of security and event services staffing with the Bengals and Paul Brown Stadium.
• Created aggressive, innovative marketing, acquisition plan that grew company from $17M in sales to $22M within five years.
• Spearheaded national marketing campaign for Tenable Event Services yielding a 45% return on bid requests. Education
Miami University – Communications / Ashford University – Marketing
SLED and Federal Government Submissions
SLED: successful state, local, and education wins with bid values from $18,000 to $20M include: Alaska, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, California, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, West Virginia, Texas, Baylor University, Medical University of South Carolina, West Point, and University of Alabama. Federal: wins submitted to the following government agencies with bid values from $1.5M to $400M (Best Value, Fixed- Price, GWAC, IDIQ, Set-Aside [WSOB, 8a, SDVOSB]) include: Department of Agriculture (USDA); Department of Defense (DOD and US Army); Department of Housing and Urban Development (FHA and HUD); Department of Homeland Security (DHS and ICE); Department of Justice (Bureau of Prisons and FBI); Department of Treasury (Bureau of the Fiscal Service, IRS, and the US Mint); Department of Transportation (FAA); Department of Veterans Affairs; and GSA (multiple agency submissions).