Yanet Rios Gomez, R.N.
Miami, FL 33176
OBJETIVE Nursing RN recent graduate seeking to use earned skills and knowledge to assist your facility in a nursing role where my practical skills and theoretical knowledge can be utilized to serve those in need.
• Hard working and energetic
• Flexible, adapt easily to change of environment and work schedule
• Personable with a positive attitude; interface effectively with patients, families, and nursing staff
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• High physical stamina for working long or multiple consecutive shifts
• Good oral and written communication skills English and Spanish
• Skilled in IV Starts, IV push, and drip calculations
• Excellent computer skills
• Team player
• Highly organized
• Exceptional familiarity with hospitals rules and regulations
• Superior skills in educating patients in self-care programs and tasks
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATION
License Type: Registered Nurse License Number: RN9543012
Certificate: Basic Life Support Renewal Date: 09-2020
2018-2019 Universal Career School Miami, FL
2004-2006 Hudson County Community College Jersey City, NJ
Liberal Arts (English)
1998-2001 Pablo Elvio Perez Cabrera Ciego De Avila Cuba
SICU, South Dade Nursing Center, Miami FL Leadership 156 hrs.
Medical Surgical, South Dade Nursing Home, Miami FL Advanced Medical Surgical 144 hrs.
Medical Surgical Floor, Mercy Hospital, Miami FL Medical Surgical 144 hrs.
PICU and Rehabilitation, Victoria Nursing Rehab Center, Miami FL Pediatrics 85 hrs.
Labor & Delivery, Mercy Hospital, Miami FL Obstetrics 90 hrs.
Victoria Nursing Center, Miami FL Fundamentals 144 hrs.
George Michel Internal Medicine/Miami, FL 2016/2018
Golden Home Health/Miami, FL 2012/2013
Amerihealth Home Care/Miami, FL 2012/2012
Office Clerk/Human Resources
Sweet Angels Home Health/Miami, FL 2009/2011
Sugarman’s Drug Store/NJ 2004/2008
• Perfect Attendance as a student in Universal Career School
• Top of graduating class at Universal Career School