Name Mohammed Zahed Ahmed
Marital Status Single
Languages English, Hindi & Telugu
License LMV Driving License
Passport No S5756416
Place of Issue Dubai, UAE
Date of Issue 07/05/2018
Date of Expiry 06/05/2028
Al Jafaliya, Dubai, UAE
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Phone : +91-988*******
• ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015
• Green Building Concepts
• Microsoft Office
• ESP, Pump Head Calculations
• ASHRAE, BS, SMACNA, DW144 & NFPA
To achieve a successful career by joining an organization that enhances team building, Technical skills and provide a professional environment, energizing me to perform more than my potential.
Having professional experience of more than 11 years with Consultant & Contracting companies as a Mechanical Inspection Engineer and Mechanical Site Engineer (UAE 6 years, SAUDI ARABIA 2 years & INDIA 3 years).
• MECHANICAL INSPECTION ENGINEER with Engineering
Consortium Consulting Engineers (Project Hyatt Andaz 5 Star Hotel 3 Basements, Mezzanine, G+15 Floors (Two Towers)
(April 2016- March 2020) Palm jumeria, Dubai, UAE.
• MECHANICAL INSPECTION ENGINEER with Dar Al Handasah
(Shair & Partners) (Project Hyatt Andaz 5 Star Hotel 3 Basements, Mezzanine, G+15 Floors (Two Towers)
(June 2014- March 2016) Palm jumeria, Dubai, UAE.
• MECHANICAL INSPECTION ENGINEER with King Saud University
(Projects Dental College, Medical City Extension G+8 Floors 3 basements, Family Medical Centre G+1 2 Floors 3 basements +s)
(April 2012- March 2014) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• MECHANICAL SITE ENGINEER with KG MECH Electro Mechanical Company (January 2009- February 2012)
1. Well experienced in HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Drainage, SNG and Fire Fighting services.
2. Well experienced in Construction Projects, Design, Estimate, procurement, Quality.
3. Solid background execution, Executing projects under demanding deadlines.
4. Provide technical direction to design, engineering, and production teams throughout project stages.
5. Superior analytical. Communication and presentation abilities. Auto cad, MS Office, Revit MEP & HAP.
Engineering College / Institute
Engineering (4 years)
Hyderabad College of Aviation Technology,
Hyderabad, Telangana / India
First Class (82%) (Year Passed : 2008)
Diploma in Mechanical
Engineering (3 Years)
Government Polytechnic College,
Hyderabad / India
(65%)(Year Passed : 2002)
Page 2 of 3
MECHANICAL INSPECTION ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
● The duty is to involve in all MEP activities which includes Drainage, Water supply, HVAC, Firefighting, LPG & Testing & Commissioning.
● Supervising site installation/construction, acceptance testing and commissioning.
● Review submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
● Experienced in labor management, control and assigning work on day to day basis.
● Review Method of statements submitted by contractor.
● Inspection on ducting, lining, insulation of the air-conditioning lines/system.
● Inspection of Chilled water piping installation, insulation and pressure test.
● Verify the material delivered as per approved MAR, project specification and requirements.
● Closely monitor site activities to ensure quality of work complies with contract requirements, good construction practice, only approved materials are used, compliance with shop drawings, and report to Senior Engineer/ Construction Manager.
● Experienced in Installation, Testing, Commissioning of Chilled water pump, firefighting pumps and Water booster pumps.
● Should monitor all the activities if notices like relevant Shop Drawing, materials used, MS, QCP and ITP do not cover all specification requirements, should report the same in writing to the Construction Manager and the Senior Discipline Engineer. Copy of such report shall be forwarded to PM.
● Make sure that any activity offered for the inspection has an approved shop drawing, method statement (MS), Quality Control Procedure (QCP) and Inspection & Test Plan (ITP).
● Carry out all planned site inspections as per the intervention points marked in the relevant ITP.
● All site inspection shall be carried out vide an official Inspection and Test request (ITR) submitted by the CONTRACTOR through the proper channels.
● Inspection status shall recorded in the ITR and any relevant check sheet as per the approved QCP. Any outstanding items shall be verified prior to closing the ITR. In the event that CONTRACTOR excludes an item from an ITR, the item will be dealt with/inspected utilizing the ITR from which the item was excluded.
● Verify with Independent Testing Laboratory (ITL) that all relevant test results related to specific ITR meets the project requirements.
● Make sure that all materials used comply with the approved Material Approval Request (MAR).
● Make sure that the CONTRACTOR’s personnel are using the latest edition of the approved shop drawings, MS, QCP and ITP as per the project master index
● Make sure that any non-conformity been reported through a Non-Conformance Report (NCR), reviewed by his line supervisor. (Construction supervisor / Construction Manager as applicable). All NCRs shall be coordinated with the PMT Senior Quality Assurance Engineer.
● Advise Planning Engineer and Construction Manager of any slippage of Progress regarding site activities.
● Prepare Snags and De snags
● Review the relevant As-Built drawings as submitted by Contractor and make sure that all site conditions addressed. In addition, participate with PMC disciplines in reviewing the Close out Report as submitted by Contractor.
Page 3 of 3
MECHANICAL SITE ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
● Mobilizing men & material to site to start execution.
● Site progress checking & quality supervision & instruction as per company standards.
● Coordinate with other contractors to avoid obstruction of work.
● Conduct meeting with workers and supervisor to discuss how to produce first class workmanship.
● Coordinating with staff and sub-contractors on site for project progress, implementing safety precaution.
● Attend site complaints, coordinate all site works, and maintain service reports.
● Evaluating designs coordinating with consultants and sub contractors for changes in the same.
● Scheduling the activities, updating actual progress, analyzing variance.
● Monitoring/discussing project status and reviewing during the course of project review meetings.
● Monitor execution for mechanical services and resolve the coordination issues during installation.
● Assist the construction team to work on areas of priority area/task as per approved program/plan.
● Certification of all work done by the vendor in terms of quality and quality of workmanship.
● Work location for technicians and periodic inspection of vendor work.
● Supervising all construction activities related to transport infrastructure including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction and coordinating with site management activities.
● Successful completion of the installation for commissioning of all MEP systems.
● Conduct inspection of all Mechanical materials, equipment, site construction activities, testing, adjusting and balancing of HVAC system as per applicable Standards.
● Knowledge and experience working with storm water detention tank system and pumping stations, etc.
● Supervision of infrastructural networks such as Drainage, Sewer, Storm water, portable water and irrigation.
● Supervision of GRP pipe line Drainage, clay pipes, ductile iron pipes, bedding, testing and backfilling.
● Supervision of concrete manholes, inspection chambers, catch basin and irrigation tanks.
● Monitor and ensure that all Mechanical site activities are conducted in accordance with Approved shop drawing.
● Prepare and implement inspection and test plan based on project specifications, codes and standards – ASHRAE.
● Mechanical Drawings Approvals as per Actual Design and client requirements.
● Attend Meetings as per schedule project work on site.
● Familiar with HVAC, Fire Fighting and Plumbing (water supply & Drainage) Services.
● Mechanical Work inspection during installations.
● All Mechanical Materials Approvals.
● Approval of suppliers as per specifications and client requirements.
● Mechanical design and system coordination.
● Managing and coordinating building services projects.
● Pre Commissioning inspections and site coordination of MEP services. DECLARATION
I declare that above information is true to best of my knowledge. I will be much obliged if I could get an opportunity in your esteemed organization to explore my abilities through my credibility by achieving positive results.
(MOHAMMED ZAHED AHMED)