email@example.com https://joshcaxton.wixsite.com/qhse +965-********
A proficient occupational health, safety & environmental professional with 10 years of experience in major industries seeking a challenging and rewarding position in a company where Safety is a priority. SKILLS HIGHLIHT
JSA & PTW System Implementation Site inspection and daily walkthrough Fire safety &preventive action plan Gap assessment & identification of safety shortfalls Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint Emergency response plan development Accident and Incident Investigation Risk analysis & Assessment PROJECTS / CLIENT APPROVALS
KIPIC Approved Safety Engineer [AL-ZOR NRP] KIPIC Approved HSE Supervisor [AL-ZOR NRP] KNPC Approved HSE Supervisor [MAB 2/CFP] FHDJV Approved HSE Officer [MAB 2 /CFP] WORK HSITORY
1. Lead QHSE Advisor ABRAAJ ENERGY SERVICES Fahaheel, Kuwait July 2020 - Date 2. Project HSSE Engineer ALJAMEH GROUP KIPIC-NRP Alzor Kuwait March 2019 – June 2020 3. Snr. HSE Supervisor ALGHANIM INTERNATIONAL KNPC-MAB 2, Kuwait July 2016 – March 2019 4. HSE Officer ALRUWAD G.T.C.C PIC, SIC- Kuwait March 2014 – July 2016
• To ensure that any cost related to QHSE functions are identified, budgeted and approved by management
• Determined means of improving efficiency and reducing cost where possible
• Maintain a cost-conscious attitude in execution of HSE matter
• Managing existing health and safety program in a team of HSE officers to create a safe and risk-averse setting for all employees
• Implements hazardous waste & materials program as per client requirements.
• Conducts compliance evaluations, root cause analysis, Risk assessments and hazard analysis
• Identified necessary daily task and took the initiative to develop an appropriate response to each one
• Conducted site inspections on a pre-determined basis to ensure the on-going adherence to all applicable standards and regulations
• Ensured HSE policies, procedures, regulations, standards and objectives are effectively communicated and monitored throughout the duration of project
• Prepared reports, proposals, and other documents required by engineers, managers, and regulators
• Develop an incentive program to motivate employee safety conscious on the discharge of their duties
• Attend HSE managers' weekly committee meetings with contractors and client.
• Oversaw in-house health and safety training of new employees entering certain departments and operating certain types of equipment
• Scaffolding erection, dismantling and validity inspection monitoring.
• Implementation of Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment mitigation measures for critical activities such as hot works, Confined space work, Work at height and Critical Lifting. OLUSOLA JOSEPH BAMIDELE
Occupation Health Safety & Environment
• Conduct and Participated in induction training, HSE minutes of meeting, review and periodical training program
• Implementation of Storage method & handling procedure of chemical material & Housekeeping at site.
• Ensure proper documentation of MSDS, MI and other related documents kept at the worksite.
• Control lifting equipment, Heavy equipment and Heavy vehicle on the site as per KNPC safety standard.
• Ensured Fire extinguishers, fire hose & fire blanket for hot work are available with valid documents in worksite.
5. Graduate Geophysicist TRIDATA GEOVISUAL ENGINEERING Lagos, Nigeria Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
• Work closely with Senior Geophysicists to conduct the geophysics work on various sites
• Act proactively in checking and analyzing the results and seeks advice if necessary
• Manage geophysical data in an organized and efficient manner
• Keep immediate supervisor informed of the progress of the task he was assigned to perform and any problem encountered (delays against time schedule provided by immediate supervisor)
• Adhere to company policy for maintaining a safe workplace
• Perform various duties as assigned
• Expect to work 40-50 hours per week when in the office and 40-70 hours per week when in the field. EDUCATION
ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY Bachelor of Science – Applied Geophysics 2009 ALISON Diploma – Workplace Health & Safety Management 2016 GREEN WORLD INSTITUTE Diploma – Offshore, Rig, Oil & Gas Safety 2017 BRITISH SAFETY COUNCIL International Diploma – IDipOSH 2018 INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNICAL STUDIES HSE Engineering 2021 CERTIFICATES & TRAINING
IOSH - Managing Safely
Certificate in Project Management
Hand on Training certificate First Aid at Work
Certificate in Industrial & General Safety Management Training certificate in Essential of Fire Safety Principles OSHA 132 - Occupational Safety and Health Professional OSHA 233 - Oil and Gas safety and Health Professional Certificate in Industrial Instrumentation and control ISO 14001:2015 - Environment Management and Sustainability ISO 45001: 2018 - Principles of Occupational Health and Safety Management system HAZWOPERM - Hazardous waste operation and emergency response management.