KALYANI SURESHGIR MAHANT
Contact No. - 744-***-**** Email ID –firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of the job satisfaction and a steady-paced professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Company: Epiroc Mining India Ltd.
Position Held: Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Jan’20-Jan’21). Roles & Responsibilities – Quality Assurance.
• Daily Incoming Part Inspection, Predispatch Inspection, Shelf Life parts Inspection and Product Audit and maintaining records.
• Reporting of issues Coordinating with the cross-function team and initiating corrective actions on SQA Portal.
• Monitoring Stage Wise Inspection Activities with team.
• Generation and updating QAP, SOP, PDI, APQ & Product Audit.
• Implementation & maintaining 5 S & Kaizen Process.
• Generation of Deviation Report & initiation of corrective actions in SQANET Portal. Develop Counter Measure–CA form supplier. Monitor results, process-SQANET.
• Co-ordinating with quality manager for timely submission of all quality documentation, deliverables, quality reports, plan, procedures, inspection test plan/check. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
• 2016-2019: Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) – 71% K. K. Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research, Nashik.
• 2013-2016: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 87.94% K. K. Wagh Polytechnic, Nashik.
• 2012-2013: SSC - 85.60%
ST. Xavier’s High School, Nashik.
• Lean Manufacturing Tools.
• 8 D Analysis & CAPA.
• CATIA, Creo & Ansys.
TRAININGS AND COURSES
• Completed AutoCAD course from Golden Education, 2014.
• Completed CATIA & BIW (Automotive Domain) course from Access CADD Institute 2019.
• Completed Diploma in Supply Chain Management from Alison Online Courses, 2019.
• Completed Quality Management Systems: Management and Control from Udemy Online Courses, 2019.
• Completed Quality Essentials from Udemy Online Courses, 2020.
• Completed PTC Creo 7.0 & ANSYS software training from Eleation Academy, 2020.
• Completed Operations Management from Udemy Online Courses, 2020.
• Completed Root Cause Analysis and 8D Corrective Action Process from Udemy Online Courses, 2020.
• Completed Risk Management: Master FMEA/FMECA & Criticality from A to Z from Udemy Online Courses, 2020.
• “Taguchi Optimization of Cutting Parameters in Turning to Improve Surface Finish”. Guide: Prof P. R. Rahane, Associate Professor, KKWIEER, Nashik, 2018. PROJECT
• “Productivity Analysis and Improvement Using value Stream Mapping” in Ashgraph Technologies, Ambad Nashik.
This project aims at, to increase the productivity by reducing non value process and implementation of lean manufacturing tools using value stream mapping. ABILITIES
• Good ability to work in a team, creative and confident.
• Good ability of decision making, planning & positive thinking approach.
• Communication skills.
• DOB - 22 Oct’ 1997.
• Address – Fl. No.4, Rutugandha Apt., Jagtap Mala, Nashik Road, Nashik, 422101.
• LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalyani-mahant-665582158
• Hobbies – Sketching.