Salim Al-Bustani st, Izzat Sikarieh Bldg. - *st floor -
Beirut – Lebanon.
Bader Wafic Zaidan
Disciplined and Confident Physician with extensive General Practitioner experience and Healthcare Institutions Management. Solid experience in hospital and clinical settings. Strong team leadership skills.
Date of Birth: 20/07/1975
Marital Status: Married
Number of children: 2
*Family Practice Professional
*Quality Assurance Awareness
*Strategic Planning expertise
*Honest medical professional
*Empathetic and courteous
*Forthcoming with information
• Exective Master in health management. Ecole Superieure des affaires. (2018-2020 full time attendance)
thesis: Impact of changing payment method on physician activity and productivity.
• MASTER 2 PUBLIC HEALTH ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH ESTABLISHMENTS. ECOLE DES HAUTES ETUDES EN SANTE PUBLIC EHESP ET L’UNIVERSITE PARIS DIDEROT PARIS 7.
(2018-2019 – Full Time Attendance)
• Doctor Of Medicine. Faculty of Medicine in Monastir, Tunisia.
(1993-2002 Full Time Attendance)
-THESIS: Surgical Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Medical Director. rafic hariri foundation – Medical Center. Tarik AL Jadida - lebanon
Jan 2018 – present
• Responsible for managing operation within the three sections of RHF Medical Center. (30 doctors, 4 nurses, 9 employees)
• Set flow of operations from inception till discharge of patients.
• In charge towards Ministry of Health (MOH) and third parties (NGOs).
• Take decisions related to procurement proposals (technically and financially).
• Set schedule for the various doctors.
• Provide consultations.
• Managed to reach breakeven of the Medical Center in order to increase services offered to patients.
General director. patient health care s.a.r.l. sin el fil - lebanon
Mar 2008 – Sept 2017
• Manage the three sections of Operation:
Homecare (nursing care, elderly care, medical consultations, physiotherapy, babysitting).
Paramedical (rent/sell various medical equipment and supplies).
• Set the business plan, strategy and review operational effectiveness in order to take necessary actions.
• Run a team of 30 employees (doctors, nurses, practical nurses, technicians, sales, logistics, and administration).
• Manage budget related to overall operation.
• Negotiate and sign agreements with local and external providers.
General Practitioner. caritas lebanon. Mobile clinic (multiple destinations)
Mar 2005 – Dec 2010
• Responsible for the Mobile Clinic in Aley – Chouf – Baabda.
• Attend to and issue prescriptions to 120 – 150 patients on a weekly basis.
• Coordinate with Caritas Health Office on Medication and Medical Supply needs.
• Maintained operation and attended special tasks during July 2006 war.
Doctor in charge (ER) section. Hayek hospital. Sin el fil -lenanon
Sep 2004 – Jun 2014
• Coordinate with Hospital management.
• Admission Privilege.
• Supervise a team of five doctors.
• Set schedules and solve relationship related issues.
• Prepare duties of team members.
• Interview and recruit new team members.
• Run all ER Physician related responsibilities.
General Practitioner. private clinic. sanayeh - lebanon
Sep 2004 – present
• Provide consultation to patients.
• Provide preventive healthcare advice and support.
• Follow-up on patients upon referral to specialized physicians.
Resident in floor. al-hayat hospital. chayah - lebanon
Sep 2003 – Feb 2005
Resident in floor. Red cross. Tarik Jadida - Lebanon
Jul 2003 – Sep 2003
• Management of Cardiovascular risk factors – Putting the guidelines in daily practice. Sept 18, 2004. Beit-Mery – Lebanon
• Cardiology for the Primary Care Physicians – Nov 8 – Nov 11, 2007. Beirut - Lebanon
• First Eastern Mediterranean Congress on Cardiovascular Prevention Oct 21 – Oct 23, 2010. Beirut – Lebanon
• 9th Annual Family Medicine Conference – Palliative Medicine in Primary Care. Nov 5 – Nov 7, 2010. Beirut – Lebanon
• The Second Annual Meeting of the Lebanese Society for Osteoporosis & Metabolic Bone Disorders. Dec 3 – Dec 4, 2010. Beirut – Lebanon
• 10th Annual Family Medicine Conference – Family Medicine across the Life Cycle. Oct 14 – Oct 16, 2011. Beirut – Lebanon
• 17th Annual Congress of the Lebanese Society of Infectious diseases & 4th Annual Congress of FASCMID – Raising Antimicrobial Awareness: Time to Wake Up! Feb 18-Feb 20, 2016. Beirut – Lebanon
• The 13th Makassed Medical Congress – Oct 25- OCT 27, 2018. Beirut, Lebanon
Completed a series of rotations as Resident in the following Sections
• Orthopedic surgery.
• Internal medicine and nephrology.
• Rural and community medicine.
Practice Based Learning
Communication and Relationship Management
Knowledge of the Healthcare Environment
Business Skills and Knowledge
Electronic medical record