No. ***, Nabras Al Sama
Refreshment Building, Old Airport
Road,, Abudhabi, UAE
To obtain a challenging position that will enable me to utilize the skills and knowledge on invoice processing that enables me to cope with the emerging skills as well as latest technology thus widening spectrum of my knowledge. SKILLS
• Proficient in SAP, QuickBooks, Tally ERP 9, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications is highly preferred
• Financial reporting
• Accounting procedures consultant
• MS Office Suite
• General ledger accounting expertise
• Strong communication skills
• Cash flow analysis
• Tax accounting specialization
• Data entry
• ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software
• Financial reporting specialist
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Taking memos and maintaining files
WORK HISTORY Accountant cum Admin 11/2019 – 07/2020 Straight Way General Transport LLC –Abu Dhabi
• Invoice Processing
• Document Preparation
• Handling VAT filling, petty cash and Bank transactions.
• Tracked employee time and attendance for payroll.
• Gathered all banking transactions via statements, recorded activity in excel format and reconciled balances.
• Complete all record income and payment processing.
• And following daily Inward and outward transactions. Process Associated 05/2017 to 08/2018
Capgemini, Trichy, India
• Guiding and allocating designated work to team members.
• Handling head office payment.
• Processing purchase order and Non-purchase order invoice.
• ASP payment clearing
• Processing freight Invoices and foreign remittance.
• Handling all kind of queries based on Tax invoices.
• Preparing SLA reports on daily basis.
• Diminished outstanding debts by analyzing accounts for issues.
• Supported monthly reporting analysis to achieve validation of internal reports and to reconcile production operations and general ledger.
• Cooperated with senior leaders to create operating budgets and initiate financial planning.
• Followed up with customers to collect information and verify details.
• Generated reports detailing various metrics and account information.
• Trained new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.
Accountant cum Office admin 09/2018 to 10/2019 & 04/2016 to 05/2017 Crescent Matriculation School, Nagapattinam, India
• Answering phones and receiving visitors.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail.
• Balanced reports and batch summaries to submit for approval.
• Monitored accounts payable and receivable status and delegated tasks as needed.
• Posted financial data in Excel spreadsheets and managed inventory.
• Maintained accuracy when reviewing and reconciling general ledger.
• Complied with all established policies and performed bank reconciliations, accounts payable/receivable, invoicing, billing, collections, yearly balance records, vendor payments and profit and loss statements.
• Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all school inventory.
• Supported school management and principal with daily operational functions.
EDUCATION JAMAL MOHAMMED COLLEGE, TRICHY, 2016
Master of Business Administration: FINANCE, HR and Marketing
• Top 83% of class
• Coursework in Professional Prospecting Skills
• Coursework in Speech and Communication, Sociology and Psychology ADMC COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, NAGAPATTINAM, 2014
Bachelor of Arts: COMMERCE
• Top 67% of class
• Award for academic achievement, EMERGING TRENDS IN LEADERSHIP CRESCENT SCHOOL, NAGAPATTINAM, 2011
Certificate of Higher Education: COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTING
• Top 62% of class
• Recipient of moulana scholarship
• Date of Birth : 19.10.1993
• Marital Status : Married
• Languages Known : Tamil, English and Malayalam
• Visa Status : Family visa
• Nationality : Indian
• Passport No. : N3548171
DECLARATION I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.