Businesses Development, Administration Support Management
A highly skilled and talented open minded individual, with 11 years of Managerial experience in Saudi Arabia an energetic sprit armed with proven accomplishments in leading teams & achieving targets. A mix of industry experience that includes Banking, Organizational Consultations. leading teams develop and maintain a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels both within the company and with clients. Have full experience in Office's work plan and its divisions including business management, project management, marketing and accounts.
A professional administrator with variety of experience and currently a Bachelor degree (Management) holder Throughout my experience I gained practical administrative experience that developed my quality skills. I participated in personal interviews and organized workshops and exhibitions. I’ve able to work under pressure, handle variety of tasks and reach high expectations.
Well versed in managing* self-motivating& leading teams towards running successful business process operations. *Planning & Organizing * Administration& Relationship Building *Strong analytical problem-solving skills and good decision-making skills* Capable and practice* effective Negotiations& and customer management skills.
* Diploma of Business Administration @Lake Hurst Indiana distance education, GPA: 4.50 Jan 2002 - Jan 2004
* Bachelor of Management &Marketing @ Al-Ahliah University, GPA: 3.50 - Bahrain Feb 2006 – May 2008 CAREER EXPERIENCE:
Executive Assistant @ Financial Horizon Group/ HALA Ventures Sep 2018 – present work closely with the Executive Managers, assisting them in their daily activity and accordingly arranging their daily calendar. In addition to that, I am highly exposed to the Consulting business to enhance HR & Financial skills. Support to CEO:
Provide administration support to the Executive Managers including travel, diary and email management, office administration system management, and meeting coordination. Support includes:
• Manage diaries, advise on conflicting events and carry out multiple rescheduling as necessary.
• Provide secretarial support as required
• Sort, prioritize and draft internal and external correspondence as needed.
• Develop and maintain office systems, including email and other electronic monitoring and filing.
• Schedule meetings, including regular team meetings, and provide administrative support to meetings (organize attendees, venues and relevant catering requirements).
• Prepare agendas and papers for circulation.
• Book and co-ordinate manager’s travel and accommodation.
• Accompanied CEO’s on Business trips, meetings, & events (FHG & Hala Ventures) as required. Da’ad Mousa Shabaan Aboalkhair
5th July 1982, 056*******, Single, Female,
• Attending CEO’s personal demands, including but not limited to, Shopping, personal schedules, various family reservations, gifts.
• Undertake other duties are requested.
Team Support & Contribution:
Provide general administrative support to FHG & Hala Ventures teams including:
• Travel, accommodation and itinerary arrangements for the team.
• Prepare and process payments.
• Provide liaison assistance to visitors.
• Log mail and action as required.
• Assist with large mail outs.
• Printing and designing of reports, proposals and Agreements as required.
• Manage the teams work plan.
• Attend team meetings and take notes as required.
• Participate in the team’s planning processes.
• Liaise with FHG team to ensure correct recording and logging of Consultancy Agreements, Recruitment Agreements, Proposals, and invoices.
Office & Supply Management;
• Management of Office’s supplies, including but not limited to, feeding of kitchen stocks, stationaries, and other required supplies as requested.
•Interaction with office-boy, landlord, securities, and labors concerning all office requirements. Business Development:
Identify opportunities to work with FHG to achieve FHG’s strategic goals.
• Preparation of Proposals & Agreements.
• Attending events as to represent FHG or Hala Ventures as deemed required. VIP Memberships relations @ Sunset Beach Resort MARINA&SPA Nov 2017_- April 2018
• Worked on achieving the High-end clients + Catering Sales department objectives
• Worked with Sales team to develop a client account base of prospected and existing clients.
• Established data base, Sales visits, and client’s profile, planned & achieved sales visits, daily and weekly reports.
PR & Marketing manager @ Done Deal Company Jan 2014 - Nov 2015 Done Deal Co. offers a range of specialized brokerage & commercial services, advertising & publicity, and innovative Space broadcasting via Ale3lania TV Channel.
• Respond to all customers inquires at all times and deal with them professionally
• coordinate with the owner to communicate with officials’ agencies and& agree with them on the additional services
• prepare the contracts and sign them and complete the requested registration in the system
• Oversee activity on the channel ticker/Banner feed as per clients advertising requests.
• Prepare media statements & write advertising script, handle the media / press / social activities and occasions covering / company website and online pages
• Ensure company brand and messages are maintained through all communications
• Handle all client website import requests & the ticker broadcasting communications. Sales Team Leader @ Saudi Holland bank Feb 2009 - Mar 2013 I began as coordinator& entry data for the sales department regarding loans and credit cards applications then I was Promoted to sales supervisor position.
• Assumed accountability of the recruitment, training and performance development of the regional sales team,
• Successfully leading 35 members to exceed expectations on bank credit card & loan requests& Boosted loan production by 57% & Increased deposits by 20% annually.
• Maintained timely communications with management & developed daily/monthly sales & forecasting reports for the management team.
• Supervised team performance, providing motivation, knowledge and continual mentoring, generating customer loyalty via exceptional customer service.
• Followed up on open client’s issues with regards to their accounts or requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Built corporate/new-customer relations and closed corporate deals. OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Document controller for Security (O&G) project @ ERA Silver Holding April- May 2018
• Corporate contracts @ Gulf Princess Ltd (Saudi Trading in.) Jan 2016 - Apr 2017
• Administration coordinator + Sales Supervisor @ AlAwal Bank Feb 2009 - Jun 2011
• Administrative Assistant @ Dhahran International School Mar 2000 - Nov 2001.