• Qualified customer service representative seeking a challenging position with the opportunity to learn, gain work experience and utilize my skills in the best way to fulfill my keen interest in the insurance billing process.
• Follow directions well and consistently meet and exceed set goals with minimum supervision.
• Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette; minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
• Continuously increased company’s revenue monthly through inbound and outbound calls and emails from policyholders and insurance representatives.
• Handle agent/insured problems with policies (cancellations reinstallations and errors in policy) etc. in person, via email and by phone
• Trained new employees with the knowledge to succeed.
• Responded with top quality customer service to an average of 100 to 125 telephone inquiries per day from clients with diverse backgrounds in complex financial issues in regards to balance, transaction and statement history.
• Proven management, independent and teamwork skills through open communication.
• Recognized for going above and beyond in the provision of customer service through reviews, patient compliments and number and amount of payments I’ve brought in.
• Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specific time frames.
• Maintain organized databases and files by constantly updating, removing, adding coverage. 01/2019 - Present Customer Service Representative CSI, Inc.
• Awarded ‘Cashier of the week’ in June and August 2020 out of roughly 60 other employees.
• Energetic, hard-working cashier valued for fast, friendly service and accuracy and handling customer transactions.
• Regularly met or exceeded item per hour and scanning goals.
• Assist customers at the self checkout station.
• Correct computer errors of self checkout.
• Approach customers with a non-confrontational discussion on questions of scanning irregularities, age, restricted items or possible theft.
• Keep work zone free, clear of clutter and continuously disinfected.
• Work cash register when needed, making customer checkout experience smooth.
• Aid with stocking and merchandising to maximize sales and provide a pleasant shopping experience.
• Maintain knowledge of weekly ads, advertise specials and other promotions. 11/2019 - Present Cashier/Self Checkout Host Walmart 08/1996 - 07/2018 General Manager Capri
• Control inventories of food equipment and smallwares and implement strategies to reduce waste.
• Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards in service and complete disciplinary write ups.
• Perform personnel actions such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation, training and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules.
• Develop departmental objectives, budgets, enforcing policies, procedures and implementing sales strategies.
• Train workers in food preparation and service sanitation safety procedures.
• Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation and payroll.
• Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor cost on a daily basis.
• Built sales forecast and schedules to reflect desired productivity targets. EDUCATION HISTORY
05/2001 Benedictine University Computer Science And Mathematics, Bachelor's
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Customer Service Call center CSR Customer care Type 50 Won Advanced Advanced Advanced Advanced Expert
10-key By Touch Multi Lines
Data Entry Computer Skills Medical Records
Expert Expert Expert Advanced Advanced
Medical Billing Maintain Data
Problem Solving Troubleshoot Conflict
Advanced Advanced Expert Advanced Advanced
Support Trainer Critical thinking Cash Handling Communication Advanced Advanced Advanced Expert Advanced
Leadership Punctual Microsoft office
Advanced Expert Advanced Intermediate Advanced