Easy going, friendly, hard-working, experienced in multi- tasking, as well as problem solving, which makes me able to complete a job completely and efficiently. Dedicated to delivering the highest quality service to every clients. Well-organized and dependable with excellent leadership skills. Reliable and conscientious. Very well organized and punctual.
- Money handling - Great Customer Service Skills
- Can Type 40 Words a Minute - Works Best In Fast Passed Environments
- Organization - Microsoft and Word Fluent
- Excellent Communication Skills - Medical Terminology Background
- Fast Learner
- Worked alongside a veterinarian, and got a hands on experience
- Interned for a well respected dermatologist office for 3 years working the front office, back office, and the file room
- Completed the class and training to become an EMT through Victor Valley College; worked my 24 hour clinical at Desert Valley Hospital and AMR ambulance.
- Money handling and counting out the register and learning how to sure the company's software in multiply department at Mountain High Resort.
January 1, 2011 to December 1, 2014
Dermatology Office- Encino, CA
While interning at this office I was able to pick up manyu skill traits: front office and receptionist duties, back office filing handling, and most importantly great customer service skills. Working at the office had also given me many years of a medical office and research lab experience to see first hand how amazing the medical field is. Reptacular Animals - Littlerock, CA (Crew Member and Team Leader) June 2014 to August 2018
While working at Reptacular Animals I was able to get the experience of working face to face with our customers, as well as provide great service. In this field of an event parties, really gave me the experience to work with many different people,in many different situations. Although once I proved I could handle being an assistant to the supervisor I was trained and moved to team leader, all within a few short months; and all do to starting at assistant and learning the skills of multi-tasking, problem solving, people skills, and making sure that the client was always happy with the service they received. High Desert Gymnastics- Pinon Hills, CA, US
June 2018 to October 2019
I was a coach at high desert gymnastic center. I worked hands on with children of all ages and even kids with disabilities. I coached the current pre-olympic T&T team at the center and helped out when I could with the the other pre- olympic artistic team.
Mountain High Ski Resort-Wrightwood CA, US
November 2019- Current (sessional position)
I am currently a sessional member at this ski resort in the ticket department and occasionally as a food an beverage cashier when they are in need of a fast paced worker when they need help during lunch rush. This job has allowed me to grow in many ways in customer service due to the diversity of cultures and ethnic background that is seen on a daily. I've also learned how to further dissolve situations of problem that have arisen very easily.
Serrano High School - Phelan, CA, US
Victor Valley College- Victorville, CA, US
2017- currently working on associated degree (already accomplished becoming EMT certified)