firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell (310) 735–2884 / Home 602-***-****
Seeking a managerial position in a reputed casino where I can utilize my experience and knowledge in the casino industry at its best and contribute to the improvement as well as progress of the casino.
3/18 – 8/20
Cage Cashier, Hustlers Casino (Gardena, Ca)
• Maintain proper accounting of designated funds, ensuring all transactions are performed promptly and efficiently while maintaining exceptional customer service.
• Demonstrated honesty and reliability through handling large amounts of money.
• Redeem checks, table game winnings, slot machine winnings, and credit card advances for casino customers.
2/14 – 2/18
Asst. Cage Supervisor, Ellis Island (las Vegas, NV)
• Maintain a professional and pleasant attitude with co-workers, Performed all cashier functions.
• Performed all functions in Chip Bank and Marker Bank.
• Performed all functions in Main Bank.
• Thorough knowledge and compliance of all Title 31 Regulations.
• Strictly adhere to all Gaming Regulations.
• Trained Cage personnel on shift.
• Thorough knowledge of paperwork flow regarding credits and debits.
• Verify various types of paid outs (drawing winners, tournament winners).
• Generated end of shift reports.
• Assistance with disciplinary counseling.
• Attending mandatory meetings/classes
4/07 – 1/14
Package Handler, Federal Express
• Utilized “hand-to-surface” methods for all package handling.
• Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings.
Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of two to four hours.
• Determine the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sorts packages accordingly.
• Performed other duties as assigned
5/00 – 3/07
Cage Cashier, Barbary Coast (Las Vegas, NV)
• Facilitated a wide range of financial transactions and handled any paperwork that may be required in an efficient and timely manner.
• Processed and balanced vault transactions, balancing the accountability and inventory of the vault, and perform End-of-Shift settlements and provide required documentation to Finance.
• Utilized currency counters, adding machines, and computers to calculate and record transactions.
• Finalized and balanced cash drawer transactions, beginning and ending with the same amount of monies.
• Understands and strictly adheres to Cash and Vault Operations policies and procedures related to currency handling, check handling, chip handling and internal guest services.
• Demonstrated the ability to identify and locate vault variances and reports such variances to management.
• Responsible for multiple transaction recording and SAR activity.
• Possesses and employs a good working knowledge of local jurisdiction and gaming laws (Tribal and Federal) as well as internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Concisely communicates problems and concerns to management.
hIGH school diploma, La Grange High School
Cash Handling Experience
Strong Organizational Skills
Effective Time Management
Available upon Request