Stellar product lead with an engineering background and a passion for growth. Major accomplishments include scaling Nerdwallet Loans’ team and driving 10% YoY revenue growth in 3 months and launching Tiny Royale for Zynga as a platform partner on Snapchat Games Platform.
Brown University Bachelors of Science in Computer Science & Economics
Nerdwallet Product Manger April 2020 - Present
- Built the product strategy and scaled the team for a Nerdwallet’s Loans vertical, owning student, personal and small business loans.
- Course-corrected the business in 3 months and brought our revenue up 10% YoY through a series of partner-focused changes, net new products, and Agile team upgrades.
- Drove the creation of the PM internship and a routinized user research program.
Sudden Coffee Director of Product Oct 2019 - April 2020 Product Manager Jan - October 2019
- Owned the product and business strategy, from conception to execution, resulting in +300% YoY growth in revenue and a pivot from D2C to B2B.
- Managed cross-functional distributed team of PMs, designers, engineers and partnerships.
- Designed and launched several top-performing SKUs in Whole Foods and Safeway.
Zynga, Growth Product Manager Aug 2017 - Jan 2019
- Launched Tiny Royale on Snapchat Games as a platform partner
- Led game development of 2 Top 10 games on Facebook Instant - Block Party and Music Tiles
- Drove retention iniatives, including a cross promotion network, that increased D1 retention by 50%, raised network installs by 20%, and supported 20+ games across the company. Phone: 518-***-****
FiveStars, Product Management Intern May 2016 - Aug 2016
- Drove FiveStars’ ofﬂine mode from inception to ship in 3 months, which led to a decrease in support calls during service outages by 32%.
- Inﬂuenced strategic product decisions with long term impact on churn, merchant health, and customer service levels by running and analyzing in-store experiments.
Excels at :
Agile + Scrum
Market and Trend Analysis