I am a hard working person who have gained a lot of skills through activities that I have engaged with. I have gained skills such as leadership, organising,writing, and more. In addition scoring high marks in English helped me to communicate with other people very well, and my objective is to utilise my skills to give a better customer service and be effective to the business. PERSONAL DETAILS
• Name & Surname : Ogone Matlonoko
• Address : 111 Kerk Street, My City Lofts, Johannesburg, 2001
• Phone numbers : 064-***-****
• Email : email@example.com
• Language : Tswana and English
Shaleng Primary School 2007 - 2012
Mothelesi Secondary School 2013 - 2018
• English 78%
• Maths 54%
• Tswana 73%
• Afrikaans 69%
• Geography 75%
• Life Science 75%
• Life Orientation 64%
• Gained leadership skills by leading our grade 11 class
• Gained organisation skills by sending notes and work updates on a group chat.
• I joined the First team in 2014 until 2018 and I gained skills such as communication, discipline, and focusing.
• I worked for a temporary time at Dischem as a Cashier and a Merchandiser in 2019.
• I gained skills such as communicating with customers, counting money quickly, counting stock and more.
• I competed with other cashiers for a price and I was awarded a Certificate of Appreciation.
Selling socks and Smart watches
• I was selling socks and smart watches from 2016 until 2018.
• I gained skills such as to work with money, marketing the products and more.
Online marketing and Speculating the forex market: Skills gained
• Working with money
Lesego Matsile - Former Dischem worker