**** *. ** ** ************ PA 19145
WORK EXPERIENCE Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius
Time Recording Specialist Philadelphia, PA 04/2018-Present
• Specialize in reviewing time entries to ensure compliance with client billing guidelines
• Prepare custom reports through Elite billing system
•Review time entries for clients to increase Firm revenue
• Mediate conflict between clients and timekeepers to ensure clients’ time entries are covered while the firm collects payment Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
Time Recording Assistant Philadelphia, PA 11/2015-04/2018
• Reviewed Billing Guidelines for clients that were transmitted to the timekeepers working with the clients for client specific instructions in time entries.
•Worked directly with timekeepers in tracking hours for fiscal year per client, to generate revenue for the firm.
• Generated reports in regards to timekeepers’ time entries between billable and non-billable time
• Assist with weekly tracking of individual timekeepers’ time entries to be in accordance with the Time Recording Policy.
RELATED EXPERIENCE Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
Time Recording Intern Philadelphia, PA 05/2015-11/2015
• Assisted with an allocation box time answering all questions from partners and associates in regards to billing specific questions.
• Conducted semi-annual self-evaluation reports for review.
• Controlled the asbestos project by submitting new entries daily.
• Assisted with additions to client detail via Elite in accordance to Billing Guidelines
Costa Custom Construction
Laborer/Budget Assistant Marlton, NJ 5/2010-4/2015
• Created spreadsheets for job proposals
• Assisted with budget for individual jobs
• Worked in teams to complete tasks prior to deadlines Education
Chestnut Hill College 2012-2013
Penn State Abington
Bachelors of Science: Business Finance 2013-2016
•Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Elite, Apple
•Foundational understanding of VBA and Macros